test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrant weapons and their effects. Need help to understand how it works.

exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
edited January 2019 in General Discussion (PC)

Well, the first part buff is very clear:

[Tyrannical Charge buff]

- 1% more damage, healing and damage resistance for every 5 seconds in combat (Max of 10%).

Now the second part buff is weird to understand:

- These increases are doubled if affected by a Trophy Hunter buff.

Now, the questions:

What is this buff ? How I know that buff is active ?

- Is the Vision of Dendar buff from Empowered Chain of Scales ?
- Is a buff that's activated only if you wear any Omu hunt item (Fured Kiuno for example) ?
- The player must wear the Hunter's Keffiyeh helm from King of Spines hunt, to activate that buff ?

And:

- If the increases are doubled by a Trophy Hunter buff, that means we need only half of time to hit that 10% max increase (5 Tyrannical Charge stacks = 10% more damage, healing and damage resistance) ?
- Or means that, after 50 seconds in combat (10 stacks), we get 20% more damage, healing and damage resistance ?

---

I've searched about this question earlier, but all the answers was unsure and not fully tested.

Thank you in advance.
2fv72Fw.png

Best Answers

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    I believe the buff comes from the Hunter's Keffiyeh. As for the increase, it takes half the time but still gives a max of 10%.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Do note that Primal set bonus is pretty much permanent and also instantaneous (but you'll be missing the DR). And SH sets are the best if one can afford them. :smile:
    FrozenFire

Answers

• Options
    exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User

I believe the buff comes from the Hunter's Keffiyeh. As for the increase, it takes half the time but still gives a max of 10%.

Half of time ... Well, even without Hunter's Keffiyeh, Tyrant weapons still have a very nice effect for long boss battles and pvp.

Thank you !
    2fv72Fw.png