test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Counteracting Push/Pull via Gear

2»

Comments

• chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    I am very confused now about what I need to have in order to be successful in Cradle.
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    movement speed is the only thing that helps you move against the pull/push as well as your shift ability and if you are running/walking against the push/pull. If your getting pulled 80% into the middle of the platform at the start it means your either waiting too long to start moving against the pull or you have too little movement speed. Those that like little movement speed have gotten their characters to a precise amount of movement speed that keeps them on the platform by moving in the way that they do. I don't like the way that the video shows how to move since it will have trouble when you play with varying random people who will alter your movement speed based on their skills/abilities/feats they choose. It is a more precise way to try to do it with little room for error. If you move at an angle and change the angle based on the amount of movement speed you can do it with any group composition ect... I found that I prefer to stay on the platform on all cases and that in some groups I was getting up to 10k+ movement which would instantly run me off the platform the way the precision movers are doing their movements. Which method you choose is up to you but just find one that works for you.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k