Mod 15 - Just Tr's

2»

Comments

• aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    deleted cause it seems I missed a part so my post is invalid

Post edited by aixis2000 on
  • tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    I think that you missed the thread where two tr's skill give piercing damage ( documented with act , then "moderated" on the forum ) with every other skill tr have right?
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    ok that thread I missed then
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Why do you still wear those damn sandys assault pants Tery..?

why i shoudnt?
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Dunno mate, thought you liked to play the 'holier than thou' game. You certainly did with me the last time we spoke before hitting the ignore button.

Anyway, merry christmas to you, I'll send a few gift-wrapped arrows your way.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Marry Christmas Jon, u put me on ignore mate. Anyway Marry christmas:)
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User

TR is broken, I killed in average 15 people each game and I found it’s boring to one rotate people in stealth so I quitted playing it. The piercing damage is too strong for tanky class to resist any. Oppressive darkness seems to make all attract piercing. Deflect works a little bit against piercing damage but damage resist/dense is 100% useless against it.

Show me a video of you playing tr. I bet you don't even have one LOL.
    You are either a GF or Pally complaining about "uhh tr broken, i kill 15 people each game and its boring. Piercing is too strong for tanky class"

Lmao.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    TR ascended to PvP godhood on Mod 6. True there have been numerous attempts to nerf TR since Mod 6 but those nerfs were too often accompanied with buffs to other feats/encounters/dailies in order to compensate for taking away those broken nukes handed to TR (nukes that should not have been granted to TR in the first place) - which is also why it is taking so long to fix PvP. Lesson learnt from recent experience is that the surest way to get broken thing fixed fast is when many people engage in the same broken activity which in this case is to queue for PvP as TR.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed due to flame bait.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.