test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Congratulations you recieved legendary reward! new skirmish

heimdal#3771 heimdal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
aaaand its a blue +2 obidient talisman...... ? for reals?

Comments

• Options
    lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Yes, for reals.

I think we're being trolled by the devs though. I had a good laugh about that message and the +2 Fierce Ring of the Companion I received.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • Options
    daroni2daroni2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    to much troll, my friend open this box 2 times, 2x items +2 ;/ also i open one and https://zapodaj.net/87117fad0915b.png.html i think they fix this.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This is an issue with the reward border, not the reward itself. The part where it says legendary is incorrect and it is being fixed.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    What I don't get is this...why does the award box randomly changed half way through providing the award? There were times where I swore I got a legendary mount (it was golden in color, etc...) but prior to the award popping in the middle of the box it changed over to an purple border and I got an epic item instead. When I look at my screen though I do see another player getting the legendary box or mount for the LB I was opening. Can someone explain this to me why this happens? Especially when you pop 100+ keys and do not get a single legendary mount but you end up seeing a 2-3 legendary border multiple times that end up changing over to epic prior to the award showing in the middle.

I wish I would have recorded opening my boxes but this does happen and it is very disappointing to see this happen and it happens pretty regularly from what I have seen.

• Options
    geno82geno82 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    You'll need about 700 and more keys for a legendary mount on average. I,ve open 10.000 keys and gain 12 legs.. On preview I have testet it with 100.000 keys
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

What I don't get is this...why does the award box randomly changed half way through providing the award? There were times where I swore I got a legendary mount (it was golden in color, etc...) but prior to the award popping in the middle of the box it changed over to an purple border and I got an epic item instead. When I look at my screen though I do see another player getting the legendary box or mount for the LB I was opening. Can someone explain this to me why this happens? Especially when you pop 100+ keys and do not get a single legendary mount but you end up seeing a 2-3 legendary border multiple times that end up changing over to epic prior to the award showing in the middle.

I wish I would have recorded opening my boxes but this does happen and it is very disappointing to see this happen and it happens pretty regularly from what I have seen.

I have had similar things happen, you see reward A for a split second then it turns into reward B.

This usually happens when people are opening multiple boxes during the 2 x Rp events.

I just put it down to lag - but it would be interesting to get some developer feedback on this.