test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there anyway loyal customers can upgrade there old race/class packs to the new ones?

wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
Is there anyway loyal customers can upgrade there old race/class packs to the new ones?
The new ones don't even show is the zen market if you have bought the old one..
Maybe a small upgrade fee or something..
THANKS

Comments

• Options
    @nitocris83 can u answer this please and thanks
  • Options

above image is the new packs that cant be bought if you own the old ones

the image below is two older packs that can't be upgraded

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    From the support:
    "Unfortunately, if you already purchased the old packs, you will not be able to purchase the new race packs. They contain essentially the same items, with more emphasis on the races, which you have already purchased. I apologize for the inconvenience, but your account will not be able to purchase the new packs because you have already unlocked all the races."

and the answer on my question, if they could pass my request on to someone in charge:
    "Unfortunately, there is no one here that can assist with your inquiry. The developers decide on what goes into the packs and there is no direct line of communication to them. We appreciate your feedback on packs, but that is not something that we at Customer Support can assist you with."

also asked about this in there:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244916/the-heart-of-fire-preview-patch-notes-nw-105-20181121b-6
    no answer this far...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    regenerde said:

From the support:
    "Unfortunately, if you already purchased the old packs, you will not be able to purchase the new race packs. They contain essentially the same items, with more emphasis on the races, which you have already purchased. I apologize for the inconvenience, but your account will not be able to purchase the new packs because you have already unlocked all the races."

and the answer on my question, if they could pass my request on to someone in charge:
    "Unfortunately, there is no one here that can assist with your inquiry. The developers decide on what goes into the packs and there is no direct line of communication to them. We appreciate your feedback on packs, but that is not something that we at Customer Support can assist you with."

also asked about this in there:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244916/the-heart-of-fire-preview-patch-notes-nw-105-20181121b-6
    no answer this far...

I Hope you don't mind i copyed that and stated a post on reddit ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/a66fiv/has_everyone_seen_the_new_packs_on_the_zen_market/
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    It's worth a try.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    ya dont count on it they aint gunna do nuttin abt it,,,,,, they get to much money to wrry abt the few disgruntled players to evn wrry abt it..... the old sayin squeeky wheel gets the greese.... ya that dont apply here.... in this case they get a squeeky wheel.... USUALLY they jus build either a whole nother wheel or a whole new car so they aint gotta listen to it