What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Charge Rewards issue

2»

Comments

• guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Same here. No Keys as well for me.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    me either. I bought ten dollars on pc because I was 100 zen off getting the db pack. still no keys though. I wasn't an early adopter either. I think I bought the day before the sale ended.
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    lemme tell u wht they try to pull that HAMSTER wit me abt reward 1 ima get pissed an liable quit the game bc of it... i charged 1500 zen on 1am black friday an the reward 1 was already disabled at that time so i never ot it to strt wit
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    aight so now im curious.... this is goin on the second week now since black friday.... will the tier 1 rewards be turned back on this week? (after maint tues on ps4) or will we hav to wait til NEX week? since i hav not as of yet bneen able to claim my 5 keys since charging my 1500 zen at 1am on black friday (technically it was 1am saturday mornin)...... aint seen any updates yet so y was curious......
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

aight so now im curious.... this is goin on the second week now since black friday.... will the tier 1 rewards be turned back on this week? (after maint tues on ps4) or will we hav to wait til NEX week? since i hav not as of yet bneen able to claim my 5 keys since charging my 1500 zen at 1am on black friday (technically it was 1am saturday mornin)...... aint seen any updates yet so y was curious......

Tomorrow after maint.
  • v1p3r#2825 v1p3r Member Posts: 11 Arc User

still no keys..... after patch.....
  • poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User

still no keys..... after patch.....

I have the same issue, on Xbox One. I put out a message in Zone Chat. Everyone who responded said they have the same issue. I was able to Claim the 5x Enchanted Keys (at the Promo Agent) and everything else I qualified for, the day the Charge Promo started on my Main Toon. I tried claiming the 5x Enchanted Keys on my Alt Toon, today after the patch. The 1st tab (left) has all items listed and the 2nd (right) tab is empty. There are no items to claim. I spoke with someone who had NOT previously claimed the 5x Enchanted Keys, and he said he was able to claim them . So, either the patch notes are incorrect or the patch is only being applied to people who did NOT previously claim the 5x Enchanted Keys.
  • velnivorevelnivore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here - post patch today, no 5x keys. Opened ticket over a week ago, no action.
  • chano13#9005 chano13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    So any idea when we will be able to claim our keys
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    File a ticket with Support.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kythelion#3210 kythelion Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    On PS4 I did not claim any keys before it was disabled, and I still can't. My support ticket has been unresponsive for over 24 hours now. Starting to get pretty angry. I had to file a support ticket to even get my rewards in the first place. And now again to get the rest of it I'm owed.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Keys were available to me today after I got a response to my ticket.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    When will my keys for the first reward be available? You acknowledged that you owned them to me in my support submission and unlocked the 2nd reward, but the first reward of keys has not become available yet. Is the fix coming soon?
  • velnivorevelnivore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    velnivore said:

Same here - post patch today, no 5x keys. Opened ticket over a week ago, no action.

BTW - This was fixed for me now - support ticket worked.
  • poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Keys were available to me today after I got a response to my ticket.

Same for me. I was able to get the 5x Enchanted Keys today (12/7) after I received a response from Support. Anyone having an issue, should definitely file a Support Ticket.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    So every year I post the same issue because apparently it is repeatedly ignored...

The Zen Charge Promotion states:

If a player purchases $10 worth of Zen they receive 5 enchanted keys.

If the player purchases $25 worth of Zen they also get 30 days of VIP - and that's where the problem begins.

According to the ARC charge webpage the amounts a player can purchase is $10 - $20 - $50 - $100 and $200, no $5 amounts so a player would have to purchase $30 worth of Zen just to get the $25 reward. Likewise a player will have to purchase $80 worth of Zen to get the $75 reward.

It just seems a bit underhanded to me, telling a person they can get something nice for a $25 or $75 dollar purchase but then making it impossible for them to do so unless they spend more than the amount specified because there are no $5, $25 or $75 purchase options.

Isn't it about time this was addressed?
    DD~
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @dionchi said:
    > So every year I post the same issue because apparently it is repeatedly ignored...
    >
    > The Zen Charge Promotion states:
    >
    > If a player purchases $10 worth of Zen they receive 5 enchanted keys.
    >
    > If the player purchases $25 worth of Zen they also get 30 days of VIP - and that's where the problem begins.
    >
    > According to the ARC charge webpage the amounts a player can purchase is $10 - $20 - $50 - $100 and $200, no $5 amounts so a player would have to purchase $30 worth of Zen just to get the $25 reward. Likewise a player will have to purchase $80 worth of Zen to get the $75 reward.
    >
    > It just seems a bit underhanded to me, telling a person they can get something nice for a $25 or $75 dollar purchase but then making it impossible for them to do so unless they spend more than the amount specified because there are no $5, $25 or $75 purchase options.
    >
    > Isn't it about time this was addressed?

We can buy $5.00 increments on xbox...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited January 2019

We haven't been able to on PC for at least three years, about the same time I started complaining that players had to purchase $5 more than the required amount to get the rewards offered...

Apparently there are $5 increment purchase options on the consoles and from steam, but not ARC. :s

I did get a reply from someone from support this year however.

I was informed they will: "...pass this feedback to our developers and engineers so they can take a look into this further."

I guess we'll have to wait a full year, until the next Winter Festival to see what - if anything is going to be done about this issue.
    DD~
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

> @dionchi said:

> So every year I post the same issue because apparently it is repeatedly ignored...

>

> The Zen Charge Promotion states:

>

> If a player purchases $10 worth of Zen they receive 5 enchanted keys.

>

> If the player purchases $25 worth of Zen they also get 30 days of VIP - and that's where the problem begins.

>

> According to the ARC charge webpage the amounts a player can purchase is $10 - $20 - $50 - $100 and $200, no $5 amounts so a player would have to purchase $30 worth of Zen just to get the $25 reward. Likewise a player will have to purchase $80 worth of Zen to get the $75 reward.

>

> It just seems a bit underhanded to me, telling a person they can get something nice for a $25 or $75 dollar purchase but then making it impossible for them to do so unless they spend more than the amount specified because there are no $5, $25 or $75 purchase options.

>

> Isn't it about time this was addressed?

PS4 also can buy $5 increments.