test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions: Repeating Orders Auto-Cancelling Upon Completion (Not Sprocket-Related)

vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
UPDATE: Auto-cancel appears to be happening when a supplement is selected for recurring order, then the specific stack that was selected is removed (e.g. donated for workshop credits, mailed to other character, etc.).

The system seems able to pull only from the initially selected stack, so recurring orders with supplements selected continue work only for so long as you replenish that same stack.

I made a note of this in the event crafting bug thread, but this is not directly related to the bug discussed in the original post. However, I did not have this issue prior to the event.

Many of my characters are having their recurring craft orders cancel themselves once a task completes. This isn't happening every time, and I don't know how to deliberately reproduce this bug. Details:

- Happening with both Gathering and Crafting tasks and across multiple characters
- Happening with both level 2 and level 3 Workshops
- Task may disappear from queue after completing once even if set to recur (it doesn't go "on cooldown"; it vanishes)
- Characters are not crafting event items at all
- Sufficient gold is available in the character's inventory to continue crafting
- Sufficient materials of the initially selected quality are available in the character's inventory to continue crafting (e.g. it's not the case that the craft was initiated using +1 materials that were exhausted after the first craft)

Thank you!

EDIT: Bug possibly tied to supplement use in repeating tasks (even if adequate supplies of the supplement are in inventory). Going to try eliminating all supplements from tasks and see if I experience this issue with the next completion cycle.
Sacrilege - Warlock
Contagion - Cleric
Testament - Wizard
Pestilence - Ranger
Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

Post edited by vorphied on

Comments

• tremeliques#2035 tremeliques Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    it also happened to me after i posted to craft 8 major kits of power over night, basically lost ad with that stupid bug
    a way to recreate it that didn't fail me yet is crafting gond stuff. will always cancel after 1st completion
    also since this crafting bug related there's no way to craft propolis varnish, only shows if u search for it on the crafting search bar and even still doesn't allow u to craft it
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Updated original post. Looks like the issue in this case is that the system locks on to a specific stack of supplement when the order is created and cannot pull resources from other stacks if the initial stack is depleted or removed, causing the entire order to fail.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the update. I'll pass on the info to the team.