test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New mount insignias

Hey guys, I'm just wondering are the new mount insignias going to be coming to Xbox any time soon? Really wanna get my hands on those power/recovery insignias
Tagged:

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    It would be nice, coming up on 3 months since PC release.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

• froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User

Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Nothing like a CM response that doesn't actually answer the question and leaves room to backpedal.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Nothing like a CM response that doesn't actually answer the question and leaves room to backpedal.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11014023

>.>

>.>
    Needs an edit. Still says "Note: New Insignia Pack is currently only avalable on PC but will be made available on Console at a later date. "
  • jojo#4167 jojo Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    They r available in ps4 already so I'm surprised they aren't on xbox
    Alexis Timberwolf - White Knights PS4
    Xena Timberwolf - The Kindred PS4
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

>.>
    @nitocris83 There's nothing like a random snarky comment from a disgruntled player that gets a more detailed response from the CM :)
  • liambradshaw#2102 liambradshaw Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    They came on sale yesterday on console
  • sidh#8232 sidh Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Quest not working "Running A Workshop"... stuck at the last part of this which is to "Take your items from the delivery box"... did it hundreds of times, manage to craft, even hired 1 applicant, still this quest is stuck at this end part.

Made a new character and did the same quest, pick the same one to hire as a retainer, choose the same proffesion and it worked fine...pls fix, i cant progress with this certain quest i cant access my retainers other features...

did hundreds of report using the GM help and Report a bug, im thinking this section isnt working
    sidh#8232 said:

Quest not working "Running A Workshop"... stuck at the last part of this which is to "Take your items from the delivery box"... did it hundreds of times, manage to craft, even hired 1 applicant, still this quest is stuck at this end part.

Made a new character and did the same quest, pick the same one to hire as a retainer, choose the same proffesion and it worked fine...pls fix, i cant progress with this certain quest i cant access my retainers other features...

did hundreds of report using the GM help and Report a bug, im thinking this section isnt working

Well, posting in this section really won't work. You are in the Xbox forum. That mod is not even up for us.