test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon Enchantment Visual Effects

missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
Hi, I apologize if this has been already mentioned in here.

Ever since the last update, every time I ride a mount or rush/run with my character and then hit R2 for attack (while riding/running to stop the motion) my weapon enchantment disappears and it stays gone. Tested it multiple times. I was wondering if this is new or already a common issue?

The only workaround is to hit the cursor button UP to mount/dismount then, only then the weapon echantment visual effect will show. I was also wondering if the affect the weapon echantment ability or is it actually just a visual bug.
Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)

Comments