test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masquerade idea for next year maybe

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
@nitocris83 @kreatyve

-since the treats contest quests were spread to other main hubs cities, why not add maquerade illusionists on those cities including pumpkins and shop, so that PE dont get clogged

Comments

• pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    I would give good incentives to visit other locations. How about a "hunted house" that puts you in the alt-Protectors Enclave like from the CA campaign?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the suggestion!
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Would also like more tricks. Rather than just being beamed around the map why not make us small, big, slow, fast etc...
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    may i add some idea too?

1. move those masks from pumpkin nodes in PE, only allow "random" ediable candies and a liar's charm as it should be, not the masks.
    2. move the masks to moonstone mask mansion, it should belong to mask loremaster, get a mask a day and then get blue masks as new source of RP instead of 'scandelous papers' we get.
    3. make updates for temp and blue masks as new craftable and wearable head gears or use those as tradeable with festival merchant.
    4. add moonstone mask mansion a new quest for 'selected' mask quest, ones that not in current green/blue masks, just all new version.
    5. please add hunted house zone, real spooky, with wierd screaming and evil laughs in background, something jump at your screen, help a ghost or recover lost hierlooms. mixed puzzle and trigger items like "shadowgate" theme.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    My suggestion - make it so its MUCH easier to understand EXACTLY what to do in the first place maybe?

I started this event, as usual had to ask in PE where to go, who to see, what to do... even then it made little or no sense to me.

YES of course if I had spent some time working it out it would be fine, but my life isn't long enough to try and work out events like this.

Just make it simple - cut down the materials required to do stuff so its a single currency gained by doing straightforward quests and handing them in. With a simple store to get what you want. Please.
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I like the masks... but what about weapon transmutes such as a flaming pumpkin shield, a fiendish executioner's great-axe (exaggerated in largeness), a flaming pumpkin adorned mace, and yes... even a broom transmute for swords.

Perhaps add:

-A "trick-or-treat-themed" utility slot enchantment that improves drop rates of Liars Charms and Candy while adding an eerie glow to the user. (The rest of the year it would just grant refinement points upon each successful kill.)

-A "trick-or-treat-themed" weapon enchantment which upon landing a successful critical hit either summons a Ghast to fright by your side... or a chicken.

-A "trick-or-treat-themed" armor enchantment which upon receiving a critical hit either heals you to full HP or turns you into a chicken.

-A "trick-or-treat-themed" overload slot which either turns a target into a harmless chicken, or into the dreaded "Doom Chicken"... heroic in strength, big, bad and mean.
    Post edited by caldochaud#4880 on
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    also, PLEASE add Buba Yuga Hut and a haunted house.

Buba Yuga's Hut is like Dr Who's tartis (policebox), go inside it is huge interdimensional multiple rooms.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    also a good sugestion for Zen store the disguises done by the masquerade illlusionist or most bosses around the game( thinking about rasni and codg boss), sold exclusively during masquerade event on event tab, example: make helmet, glove(husk transformation), boots, chest piece(Kabal transformation), cape(necklace), belt, shirt, pants, rings(but dont know who would fit for rings transformation), gear change our appearance, like the contest epic hat, no stats just equip transformation, only one equip transformation can be equipped/used, also bound it to account, so if player want appearance changes they need to get zen for it.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    Some great ideas... players asked for an update to events and it looks like we got it (at least one so far) :+1:
    DD~