test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.28

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for today's (October 23) maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/11011063

Comments

• kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    I noticed in there you decided to fix some options not resetting, don't suppose you could go in there again and make sound devices a real option instead of superficial? If players have more than 1 sound device and desire to play neverwinter with a device that is not windows default sound device like oh say...a gamers headset, like clockwork every player has to change that setting once they are fully logged into the game, repeatedly. It never saves to the options file ever.
  • sundancewanderingwolfsundancewanderingwolf Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    nvm, disregard my comment before this edit. I was looking at the wrong page, this is PS not PC *walks away*
  • flavious#9600 flavious Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    the patch is lovely but I don't see anywhere in there that there is a fix for ppl to be able to use there RGB on there keyboards yet. kinda disappointing really. :( . not sure why this post is under the PC tab when its for PS4 didn't see that at 1st
  • saber#8108 saber Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    was wondering could there be a possible change in drops from monsters to incorporate other item drops besides the same drops of items, maybe change up a drop where you might get a random AD, epic or legendary mount or companion, or even keys to unlock the lockboxes, and such just saying would make hunts and battles more appealing to players, I noticed in game play that drops are not being picked up and left due to the low level items. Food for thought. ty
  • saber#8108 saber Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sorry one more question? when are we getting the new class, still no word and notice new class coming soon when creating a new character.
  • milord#4746 milord Member Posts: 2 New User
    login error?
  • northstar#6468 northstar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    For how long will the server be out?
  • gaw#7498 gaw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can you fix it so when I queue into Dungeons from my stronghold that after the dungeon I return there?