test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.28

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11010093

Comments

• Options
    scarphescarphe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Duplicate question from other thread.

Clarification Required - Reverting the siege (until a fix is put in place so that it works as you had originally intended....)

So just to be clear if we complete siege as many and myself had in the past i.e not 20 versus 20 etc and many other variables of this and NOT as you intended it to be played- we will after patch be REWARDED for the completion of the weekly siege event Storming the Castle using ALL variables.

Ok - since we are all/nearly all, are aware of the history surrounding the Siege, if we complete in any other way than 20 versus 20 during this period until you find a fix, would this be considered an exploit and as such the players SHOULD be made aware if it is completed in any other way that there will be consequences.....

Really DO need transparency around this as many players will complete as they previously did, and a large majority will also not COMPLETE in case of any repercussions. It would be unfair for both sides and hence asking for a clear guideline of what you intend players to be doing during this transition period.

Personally, I feel I take part in the Siege regardless of 20 v 20 or 1 v 1 - So really not an exploit from my perspective. I am being rewarded for taking PART in the Event not for spending time forming a 40 (20v20) player group - battling lag and essentially if I don't get any points- get no rewards.

It would be good to know as would like the Vouchers for my guild and well as the other rewards if you can respond will be much appreciated.
  • Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Trickster Rogue: Invisible Infiltrator now only procs once off a single cast of Bloodbath.

U guys didnt fix it...it simply doesnt proc anymore on BB not even that one time as it should...or did u mean u changed it to RNG?
  • Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    This comment was moved.
    Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • Options
    scarphescarphe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Again - please can we get clarification on the Storming the Castle Quest and Stronghold Siege. Since its a weekly quest would be good to get feedback prior to reset. This should hopefully be a fairly straightforward question but if you need clarity from me on the original question just let me know.