test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion : Blood potions

akuarmotonakuarmoton Member Posts: 28 Arc User
These should have been added as part of Ravenloft imo, but better late than never.

Potion would give boost to lifesteal, just like force gives boost to power etc etc.

Comments

• kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Not a bad idea - Life Steal is a stat they've neglected in the potion department.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll add it to the suggestion/feedback section of my report today :)
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    And I would like to see Berserker Potions> which would work same as Assassin's Covenant(insignia bonus effect).
    Want more dmg, Ok, but the price is your defensive values.
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    I don't know...something about a cleric using "blood magic" just doesn't seem right.
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Perhaps if slain monsters dropped certain types of blood that could be used as crafting agents for blood-based potions?

For example, a slain Yeti could drop Yeti blood that would be an ingredient in making "Essence of Yeti's Strength" (adding +1 to Strength). Conversely, blood from a slain Remorhaz could be used to craft "Ale of the Hot-blooded" to give attacks temporary fire damage to targets and/or fire resistance to the drinker.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams