test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Encounter with 3 bugs

undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
@nitocris83 @noworries#8859

I have come across 3 things that must be not working as intended,

Today, queuing for advanced queue, I got MSP. We were an entire new 5 group of players, as the old team had abandoned their run. 1 boss was already dead. We ran it and completed if. But no AD was rewarded for the run. I can now queue again and get the reward, so it seems it doesn't reward AD if you "take over" a run. Even if paired from the random queue system.

When you have killed the last boss in a dungeon and stand before a chest. If you haven't got a key, but are able to make it, you can then still open the chest. However, if you from the start of the run have legendary dragon keys in your pocket, it doesn't matter how many correct keys you make. Once popped, it will only take dragon keys. Surely this is a mistake, and not evil intent from Cryptics side to make us spend more zen keys.

Thirdly, the Day of the Dungeon Master event is capped at 200 acredidaction a week, which is fine. But the old bug where the daily tasks counts twice, still persist. I have made 198 the first week, and can't make anymore. Thus having to spend 3 weeks instead of the normal 2, to get my dagger artifact.

Thank you.

Patrick

Comments