test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes

inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
Is is possible to get some patch notes for today's maintenance? Or am I just missing them somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    No patch happening. Back end maintenance.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Could be wrong, but I don’t think there’s a patch today. They haven’t said, but usually when all platforms are down, it’s infrastucture rather than software maintenance, so no patch.
  • Options
    vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    The launcher says to "Check the Forums". I assume that this means someone will tell us what is happening. There have been a LOT of back end maintenance here recently. The last one was practically an entire day. Some sort of communication would be appreciated. Even if it is nothing more than "We are getting close to done."
  • Options
    They already told us what is happening and when for the entire month.

https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1242431/september-2018-maintenance-schedule#latest
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Understood that they told us they would be down for 3 hrs. and on the 11th they said 5 hrs., which turned into something closer to 10 hrs. I am only asking for an update as to whether they are on time or will they be extending the maintenance again.
  • Options
    Expected for 3 hours. 47 more minutes before there is any concern of delay.
  • Options
    bluthbananabluthbanana Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Expected for 3 hours. 47 more minutes before there is any concern of delay.

Launcher stated 5 hours downtime for today.

• Options
    constantmule#4943 constantmule Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    tomorrow is..9 hours lol
  • Options
    voltanux#9470 voltanux Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    wth is the 9 hours for?
  • Options
    Hamster wrangling. They have to get them all back in their cages to keep the wheels turning.
  • Options
    justkickinitjustkickinit Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    LOL
  • Options
    So 5 hours is now 9 hrs. And they did not know this until 15 mins after the 5 hrs was up? Hmmm...
  • Options
    icarlcicarlc Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    There is a post that was made by the team weeks ago, about this month, they will be doing some extra work so will take longer. I will try to find it again.
  • Options
    vjarl said:

So 5 hours is now 9 hrs. And they did not know this until 15 mins after the 5 hrs was up? Hmmm...

5 hours is now 6 hours. Unless something else comes up.
  • Options
    icarlcicarlc Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    The launcher is up, but server is still down at this time.
  • Options
    Launcher reads "5-11:30 am PT". So another 50 minutes projected.