test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.19

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11005193

Comments

• childofsiriuschildofsirius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I know many people will be glad when this change takes effect:

- The power on Heels of Fury now stacks with Fured Kiuno of the Bear.

And probably an equal number will be annoyed that they figured it would never be fixed and went ahead and upgraded their chest armor
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Yea! There finally some LONG broken fixes mostly introduced in MOD 14 on June 26th... Many will be very happy to see several of those finally resolved! -yippee-

If ONLY the FPS issue that sometimes causes FX to appear less fluid or free flowing, possibly a memory leak or texture issue... Be nice if that was corrected prior to MOD 15. That would make several people happy!

Still a very good set of patch notes in this release for sure!
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    strathkin said:

If ONLY the FPS issue that sometimes causes FX to appear less fluid or free flowing, possibly a memory leak or texture issue... Be nice if that was corrected prior to MOD 15. That would make several people happy!

I'm going to wait and see if today's' patch doesn't fix it. It did occur alongside the "game patching though on demand patching is off" bug and for me at least it seemed like those two were somehow coexisting. Whether one was causing the other, they were both symptoms of the same root cause, or perhaps they were entirely unrelated and my observations were just coincidental I do not know. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that perhaps the on demand fix will either fix, or at least alleviate, the other issue.

All that said, a really nice patch guys. Please give the devs cookies.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • laimcelllaimcell Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Ok you fixed heels/kiuno, but what about hags rags/eyestalker? :D Not sure if I missed it in previous patches or it's in the DEVs plan to fix it too
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Judging by the reactions in PE Discord, I can 100% GUARANTEE that Terramak is aware the Hags/Eyestalks are still broken.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Thank you. I don't need to whine about the insignia of prosperity privately anymore. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    After maintence i log in for chek my terrored grisp... and still -2500 recovery ....the item collected pre maintence are to discard and farm new 1?tyvm x help
  • nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User

After maintence i log in for chek my terrored grisp... and still -2500 recovery ....the item collected pre maintence are to discard and farm new 1?tyvm x help

Weird. The ones I had in my bag are fixed. 540 il, 1,096 power 1640 armor pen and no negative stats.
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW