test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Barovia - bugged Taken HE

muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
Taken HE (the one in bottom right of the map) bugs the same way like Merchant HE did. Enemies / hostagesdon't appear for few minutes.

Also Merchant Misery HE sometimes still bug (it wasn't resolved fully with last patch)

Comments

• Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

Taken HE (the one in bottom right of the map) bugs the same way like Merchant HE did. Enemies / hostagesdon't appear for few minutes.

Also Merchant Misery HE sometimes still bug (it wasn't resolved fully with last patch)

There are two merchant HEs. One at the road up to Berez and another right beside the graveyard. They only ever fixed the ne at Berez while the graveyard one has always been bugged.

But yeah, Taken seems to bug out more and more often in the past week.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Martisomething Merchants (Berez) got fixed
    Merchant Misery (Graveyard/Cursed Meadow) did not
    The Taken (Berez) is frequently bugged as well, with mobs and/or hostages not spawning at the start of the HE. (they show up, eventually)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks! I escalated the issue and will follow up with this thread.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Merchant Misery is still bugged on the third wave. The scarecrows eventually appear after a long delay. I've taken to telling other players to not worry, the scarecrows simply got 2 for slashing and are in the penalty box.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    hustin1 said:

Merchant Misery is still bugged on the third wave. The scarecrows eventually appear after a long delay. I've taken to telling other players to not worry, the scarecrows simply got 2 for slashing and are in the penalty box.

The delay is about 2 minutes. I just checked the clock and go to do other stuff in the area and come back in 2 minutes.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    penalty box are perfect