test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maze Engine: Interlude: Biding Time / Repel Demons not being able to complete

lecarusin#0771 lecarusin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Hello,

I recently finished Maze Engine campaing on my alt. I did use some genie's gift to get along faster due to the huge time sink the campaign is. After finishing all, on journal, I noticed that I still have those 2 interlude yellow quest and can't complete them. I even tried next day (today, when posting this) doing a "defend the sword coast" daily for a tale, and after delivering, they are still in journal.

Any help?

Thanks,

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @lecarusin#0771 ! Have you submitted a ticket to support?
  • lecarusin#0771 lecarusin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Hey there. I did submit a ticket in-game for bugs, via H>Help but not sure if you mean that one.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User

Hello,

I recently finished Maze Engine campaing on my alt. I did use some genie's gift to get along faster due to the huge time sink the campaign is. After finishing all, on journal, I noticed that I still have those 2 interlude yellow quest and can't complete them. I even tried next day (today, when posting this) doing a "defend the sword coast" daily for a tale, and after delivering, they are still in journal.

Any help?

Thanks,

I have the same problem after using a patronage token for that campaign. Seems as if some internal counter does not consider reduced sources or additional sources.