What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrant lure bug

2»

Comments

• Options
    paul#4771 paul Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    So apparently people have been glitch hunting, which I read someone is going to look though the logs so they can maybe ban some people for this. Will they ever look though the logs for the tyrant hunt? Of course not because it doesn't affect them!!!
  • Options
    quality#4681 quality Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Pls beware. They said in patch 3 months ago that bug is fixed but its not. I just did tyrant hunt. I placed the lure and i killed it and nothing drops. Literally nothing. Quest is completed cuz i checked but i dont have lore or achievement and no any items. No scale no boots no nothing. Same with rasalas and erjellel hunt. Quest completed but nothing. No lore no achievement no items. These kills doesnt count. And most important . I send ticket to arc and they said they wont help me. U need to place lure again. But i will not cuz its still buged. Im gonna quit this game if nothing gonna happen. Ushould do the same. Pls beware of this game.
    Post edited by quality#4681 on
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I placed lure, got all gear, willed, jawrippers, ring, tyrant mainlhand, ring, etc and no scale. Not going through it all over again. This was months ago. Gave up on scale also. Even though I got all drops and placed lure there's a chance it won't drop I guess. Pointless to run anymore. Had issue with scale for horn ape lure too. It took me 16 lures to get decaying scale. Not running tyrant lure 16 times smh.