test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrant lure bug

paul#4771 paul Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Hi

So for the second time now I have done the tyrant lure and nothing has dropped, I have video of the event this time can someone help me out?

Comments

• Options
    I mean nothing no scale no armour absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    noman442#0808 noman442 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    New glitch. There is a chance that there will be zero drops after completing quest. That’s right you may get absolutely zero drops. My partner uploaded the video to you tube.just a heads up. Sigh
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @noman442#0808,

Could you give us the link to the video too please?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    noman442#0808 noman442 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I’m the pally, my partners the dc she recorded the vid
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/qrv-Cj2eMno
    Twice now nothing has dropped from the tyrant lure, how can this happen when it takes so long to gather the resources
  • Options
    We're investigating and we will keep you informed as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your patience!
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    pipo#2591 said:

Up! Any fix planned? Any answer planned or just keep ignoring players?

First of all: You dont know if he/she is ignored.
    Secound: Contact support.
  • Options
    jame#1604 jame Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Also others including me have similar issue too but on solo.. > @noman442#0808 said:
    > New glitch. There is a chance that there will be zero drops after completing quest. That’s right you may get absolutely zero drops. My partner uploaded the video to you tube.just a heads up. Sigh

Also have thus issue and many others that I know posted of fb. . Most of us issues is running in solo but same issue no drops or anything.
  • Options
    I think that unfortunately someone else did more damage than you and received the rewards :(

The dev team confirmed that the summoner has no priority, anyone who significantly inflicts damages to the Tyran is qualified for rewards.

Thank you for your understanding,

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
  • Options
    So something that roughly cost 2million plus AD to buy or weeks to farm. Someone else can come along and do more damage and get all the items from that drop? And that's an exeptable game design? So they can't set it up as lure dropper/placer get's to choose? Rather the highest damage dealer get's all? This must be programmed in otherwise it would be random surely!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    (there is also a thread for PS4, so I quote my answer)
    percemer said:

I think there is no problem if players are part of the same group (btw to take no risk, they can choose "Party Leader Decides" during hunts), but I saw in videos on other threads for example that the summoner was alone and there were a lot of other players outside the party of the summoner, which could explain he didn't receive the rewards.

We are sincerely sorry for the confusion and for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Percemer
    ----------
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    percemer said:

(there is also a thread for PS4, so I quote my answer)

percemer said:

I think there is no problem if players are part of the same group (btw to take no risk, they can choose "Party Leader Decides" during hunts), but I saw in videos on other threads for example that the summoner was alone and there were a lot of other players outside the party of the summoner, which could explain he didn't receive the rewards.

We are sincerely sorry for the confusion and for the inconvenience.

Regards,

That is awesome. Now, if you could just tell us when they finally got around to adding "party leader decides" to the loot options for Xbox that would be great.

Hint, they have not. I don't think PS4 has it either, but cannot check due to maint.
  • Options
    Lol " I think there is no problem if players are part of the same group" but you can't confirm it can you?
    It's a shame because this is a very enjoyable game.
    I think what really is annoying is People get item's replaced on a regular basis if they delete them. But if you fàll victim to a game bug you just get a
    "Thank you for your understanding"
    But we are going to do nothing for your inconvenience.
  • Options
    No. But I have been doing some experimenting of my own. I have been lurking in chult with my DPS character and hijacking random ppls hunts. Funny enough .I didn't get anything from these hunts!!! As I expected. And I know I contributed more DPS than the person who placed the lure.
  • Options
    Lol No. They don't care. Actions speak louder than words. They want us to go away and forget.
  • Options
    gar#3564 gar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have been directed here by customer support to report that I have had the same issue. I killed the tyrant and nothing dropped. I wasn't in a group so no one else beat my damage. I had no drops. this includes armour, weapons, gold and most importantly the bile drenched scale. I have spent an extremely long time grinding the lures to fight the tyrant and this has happened. this occurred on ps4 and i have raised a ticket regarding this but it looks like they haven't fixed the issue on ps4. all i want is my scale. with the new mod the tyrant gear would only be salvaged or used on an alt. can a dev pls get back to me.
  • Options
    Mate, we have been here for weeks. No one is interested Im afraid. It happened to me twice, not a word about any kind of compensation or scale, just a sorry for your inconviemnce and your understanding. The thing is I don't understand how they can make something that is behind so much RNG NOT WORK!
  • Options
    gar#3564 gar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    yep. it's amazing how they can give some moron who deletes a item worth 6k rough diamonds the item back but can't do what right by long term customers who have invested hard earned money into the game. shocking service.