- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
Ravenloft Preview Patch Notes: NW.100.20180611a.12
Release NotesContent and Environment
- Castle Ravenloft: The portcullis after the bridge now opens more consistently.
- Collector's Blinsky: Players should no longer be able to pick up multiple doll heads, and if they still do, the extra items can now be discarded.
- Dream Pastries: One of the toadstools is no longer blocked by invisible collision.
- Players may now properly transfer between instances of the Barovia exterior zone.
- Martikov Merchants: The final enemy spawn now properly occurs at a reasonable time.
- Tiamat: Defeating Tiamat's final head no longer requires players to wait for it to animate its retreat before giving victory credit.
- Tiamat: The timer once again functions.
Combat and Powers
- Doing Your Part Expertly: Some typos in this quest's text have been addressed.
Enemies and Encounters
Items and Economy
- Spellplague Caverns (Master): The mechanic, "Searing Chains," now functions properly in the Kabal fight. It is once again consistently possible to melt the chains when performing the mechanic as designed.
- Tomb of the Nine Gods: Ras Nsi's powers now properly show their warning effects facing the correct direction.
- This fix may address similar issues with other enemies.
- Demon Lords' Immortality: This set bonus' effect now properly buffs all powers used by the equipped player. (Note: this does not include companion powers.)
- Pilgrim Artifact Weapons: These weapons now show their updated source on their Collections page.
- Ravenloft Starter Pack: This pack no longer incorrectly mentions Stronghold items that it doesn't give.
- Refer-a-Friend rewards once again appear at the Reward Claims Agent.
- Soul Sight Crystal: This artifact power's effect now properly buffs all powers used by the casting player. (Note: this does not include companion powers.)
Art, Animation, and Effects
- Characters who hadn't logged in for a long time now properly have a Shared Bank.
Performance and Stability
- Thunderhead Enchantment: This enhancement's visual effects now properly grow with the rank of the enhancement, rather than showing at full power even at the lowest rank.
- Various player powers now properly play at the targeted locations, rather than (usually) on the player or facing an unexpected direction.
- One map-wide disconnect has been addressed.
- One potential source of out-of-memory crashes has been improved or addressed.