test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Retraining ALL boons Post Mod 14

empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
I like the fact that you can now just retrain just what you want.

However I don't like how the commit changes button works on the boons. I think the commit changes should just commit the particular page you have open(ie. if I'm on Sharandar only Sharandar boons will be committed). Otherwise now because it keeps the old changes if you click that button you can't change the other pages. I entered a ticket because I didn't realize commit was committing all pages. Only to go back and use another token and see that before I committed I could change each page.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wasted tokens because of this change.

Please add a commit page button or change the commit changes to only commit the page you are working on.

Thanks

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Yea I think this is what has confused many people, and the reason they wondered why some were locked. :*
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    At this point i'd rather like to see all campaign boons being reset with using the Retrain Token on them.

Yes, it might take a few more clicks to get all the boons distributed again, but at least it won't be bugging around as it is right now, with some campaign boon pages not unlocking when using a Retrain Token.

When i use a Retrain Token, i should be able to "edit" all campaign boon pages and not just the one i'm on and a few randomly picked ones... My guess, this bug is related to using a Campaign Completion Token, and the game thinks those campaigns are still locked or something.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    When I did it all did reset. The problem is I want to commit each set individually. So if you use the token if you then go to each page you should see the - + on each boon. And as long as you don't hit "Commit Changes" should be able to change all of them. Then hit "Commit Changes" when you are finished with all of them.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Agree. I wasted a few tokens this way.

It makes sense once you get used to it, but there should be a second warning to say that it's committing ALL the boon pages, not just the page you are on.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, that's my point, i can't edit all campaign boon pages after clicking "Retrain All Boons"...

Anyway, may be they could add a mouse over description/warning to the "Commit Changes" button as they allready have with the "Retrain All Boons" one.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Maybe our very busy & hard working Community Moderator will see and provide some feedback to the DEV's.

@nitocris83