What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Something needs to change regarding private queues

2»

Comments

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Why, when I can read the travel reviews to know the place is a dump?
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    chemjeff said:

I think all players, but the high-end ones especially, should random solo queue from time to time, for the same reason that I think people in real life should visit other countries - to broaden their experiences and see what life is like from different perspectives.

Well, there are places I have been to that I have absolutely no desire to return to, but at least I can say "been there, done that". There are other places that I really enjoy and return to regularly. Now, I cannot go everywhere, so when I pick a place to go to, I select one where I expect to have an enjoyable experience. Anything else is just for masochists.

Same goes for the queues. Why should I pick a RQ where there is a high chance of frustration and failure...and with random strangers?

Thanks, but no thanks.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    chemjeff said:

I think all players, but the high-end ones especially, should random solo queue from time to time, for the same reason that I think people in real life should visit other countries - to broaden their experiences and see what life is like from different perspectives.

I have no plan to go to Syria. Do you?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Suit yourself.

Someone around here has to stick up for the "little guy" though. There are more than enough advocates for the BiS crowd on the forums as it is.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    No worries. There are plenty of players like me, not good enough for the cool kids club, but good enough to haul trash out of dungeons, at least that was the case before RQ. Now I "help" legit lowbies out of dungeons.