test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pack of Lies QUEST - Missed [Sunsword Hilt] if done in party.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
Note sure if this is BUG but I highly suspect it is. Not sure if others have REPORTED so I will state again.

[Sunsword Hilt] you get from a Pack of Lies Quest or Wolf Den Weekly Quest doesn't seem to reward if you in a party of 2-3 when you did the quest the first 1-2 times. As it seems only one person can loot the gold after saving the hostages. I did it again but it didn't reward... Now I fear my Wizard won't get the item which may be required for SunSet Weapons.

@nitocris83

---

Update: I did this mission twice in a party, and never got the item, neither did another person I was with.

The only way I later managed to get it for my wizard was another in Guild had Pack of Lies... ...so we did Quest together till he could LOOT the gold pit... then used travel gate to exit and go back to town without aborting mission. Since he already had the Hilt - when we did the first mission again it again prompted to loot the gold pit only this time I looted it. Then we both fully completed the mission and he was able to turn it in. Still scary if your missing an item you likely later need for SunSet weapons.

Comments