test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft - 2 thumbs up!

cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
Do the devs even read this forum? :wink:

Anyways, spent a good chunk of time in Barovia last night, and am pretty happy with how the new mod is looking. Really well done map, and atmosphere, and I like the day/night changes. The quests aren't anything terribly different, but they also didn't feel tacked on. I also felt somewhat challenged at times - despite being a 16k DC. I think the reworked hunt system is the big win, though - definitely going to be spending a lot of time in groups with my guild, as the reward system is much, much better - it's nice to get a drop, and hear from a party member that they also got a drop - instead of having to decide who should get what....

Overall, really happy with how this has turned out.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Devs are always lurking but sometimes they are so focused on looking for bug reports or contentious issues that they do miss the thank you threads :P
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Another thing worth pointing out: the music for the mod is outstanding. Both at the login screen and in Barovia. You've outdone yourselves this time.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    hustin1 said:

Another thing worth pointing out: the music for the mod is outstanding. Both at the login screen and in Barovia. You've outdone yourselves this time.

:)

• mimicking#6533 mimicking Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 83 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. It is not only great to hear and share with the team, but also helps us focus the game better for upcoming content!
    Cheers
    M.K.
    Go ahead, click on the chest...