test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Ravenloft Treasure Chest"

tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
I opened this today and did not receive either one of these, did anyone else get these 2 things and maybe I didn't see where these went?......

..."Items to help you win favor with a guild and earn Guild Marks

Major Influence Voucher
Random Stronghold Voucher"

thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    thank you I thought I was losing my mind lol @kreatyve can you check your contacts and see if maybe this was a mistake or bugged please
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    tazz4now said:

thank you I thought I was losing my mind lol @kreatyve can you check your contacts and see if maybe this was a mistake or bugged please

I don't recall getting the influence voucher, but I can confirm that I did get a voucher of some type from mine. I will forward the thread and have them double check the contents.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    thank you @kreatyve
  • Options
    mykael#2547 mykael Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Didn't get either of them from mine. Level 67.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    There was an error in the tooltip. Blog has been updated to reflect the correct items. Team has been informed that tooltip is incorrect.