test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who do I contact to help me get the crate I can't claim because the Jubilee end date was changed?

gandameregandamere Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
I would have been able to claim the crate from "A heartfelt Thanks" quest under the original time frame of the Jubilee. However, because the end date was pushed back two days to help those who were bugged out of the event's annual coin quest, I can't claim the event's end crate. I left home early Saturday morning (4 AM EDT) for a plane flight and won't be back until July 2nd. I have internet access, but I don't have access to a computer that can play Neverwinter. Can anyone help me out with this?

I think it was nice of the devs to help those people out who were bugged on the 5 coin quests, but I think it's unfair that I can't claim the crate because the end date was pushed back. If they could push back the end-of-claim period until July 2nd or just put the crate in the inventory of my character (Devonel) who completed the 5 coin quests, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for any help anyone can offer.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Talk to Xaliana on the event dias. She fills in for Elminster after he goes back to work.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    He *can't* talk to her because he *can't* play Neverwinter until next Monday, after she's gone.

@nitocris83 is there anything you can do to help this guy who going to miss the anniversary rewards because of the *fix* put in to help other people not miss the anniversary rewards?