What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"It's a Celebration" Quest Issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    gandameregandamere Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    I had scheduled my activities so that I would be able to claim the "A Heartfelt Thanks" quest reward before going on vacation. Now that you pushed the end of the event back, I won't be able to claim the final reward because I won't have access again until July 2nd. Since you pushed the end of the event ahead, couldn't you give more time to collect the final reward? Say until July 2nd? If not, could you simply place the crate in my account instead since I would have been able to claim it if you hadn't altered the end time of the event. Thank you.
  • Options
    wrathofall#7962 wrathofall Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Thank you for a great celebration and congrats on five years!
  • Options
    trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    gandamere said:

I had scheduled my activities so that I would be able to claim the "A Heartfelt Thanks" quest reward before going on vacation. Now that you pushed the end of the event back, I won't be able to claim the final reward because I won't have access again until July 2nd. Since you pushed the end of the event ahead, couldn't you give more time to collect the final reward? Say until July 2nd? If not, could you simply place the crate in my account instead since I would have been able to claim it if you hadn't altered the end time of the event. Thank you.

I hope that they find a way to help you out. That would suck not to be able to get the crate after you did all the quest and the event being extended.
  • Options
    roosta#3845 roosta Member Posts: 1 New User
    Not sure where to post! Sorry if this is inappropriate but is there any news on not having the thank you crate in the shop after completing ‘it’s a clebration’?