test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character continues holding up weapon/shield

So about a week ago xbox live had an issue and I couldn't connect to Neverwinter so once that was sorted out I went back to play the game but started noticing that my guardian fighter would keep holding up both sword & shield even though there wasn't any enemies around for about 20 seconds and will then lower them to only raise them for a few seconds later for about 10 seconds, so after sending in a report about it one solution was to clear the Xbox One cache which I did and that worked until today the 5th June, while doing a dungeon run it started happening again so once again I cleared the cache 3 times but it didn't work so I tried dismissing my companion, restarting the console, modem & router but none of them worked so I decided to create a second character to see what would happen and that character showed no sign of the same issue so I'm now our of ideas on how to fix it as I don't want to go through the grind of building up a second character because of this one issue

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    What weapons and gear does your character have? Does it happen when you switch out these items?
  • Options
    arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Are you using Ring of the Charging Bull? I had the same issue back when I used to run with that ring equipped.
  • Options
    stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Earthtreaders might also be the culprit. This has been happening (though not for 10 sec at a time) to my GF ever since equipping them.