test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ravenloft?

2»

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The Vistani make special allowances for certain adventurers, allowing the travel to a different plane :)

In all seriousness, though, all our stories and concepts have to be approved by WotC so we did get their blessing to integrate Ravenloft into our game. House rules, if you will :)
  • Options
    wd1966wd1966 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    Mostly ready for Ravensloft, I didn't have much n the of interruptins from an accident. Hospital to doctor to medical treatments have been the regiment of the past month. The game nd forums have been my biggest break and get away from all of that. :blush:
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

In all seriousness, though, all our stories and concepts have to be approved by WotC so we did get their blessing to integrate Ravenloft into our game. House rules, if you will :)

I know at least one author (besides myself) who is has already started working in the Ravenloft direction. If the Foundry gets some vampire assets, I know WotC doesn't have to approve our fan fiction in the Foundry. So brace yourself for any possibility! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    constantmule#4943 constantmule Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    im just happy there is a new mod coming out. heck they could set it in the fallout universe for all i care lol
    anything to get us as FAR ahead away from storm kings as possible is awesome
  • Options
    kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > @constantmule#4943 said:
    > im just happy there is a new mod coming out. heck they could set it in the fallout universe for all i care lol
    > anything to get us as FAR ahead away from storm kings as possible is awesome

Agreed
  • Options
    shinytepigshinytepig Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I am happy we are getting new content. I love NW and I don't want to see the game die.
    Maybe I was born with it or maybe I'm a frozen banana.... bad joke, I think so >:D mwahahaha
  • Options
    wd1966wd1966 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Definitely story and adventure fan of NW, I am always watching for the new story content. I had some fun with the Foundry, but the amount of work becomes a reasoning for patience on the part of us, the players.