test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Ravenloft Monster Hunts

Comments

• theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    And sidenote: Can those Donjon and others get into the collection window? I'd make easier to review the hunt rewards and I know certain people who just go and waste days of their lives to catch 'em all for the collection points.
  • gherrm710#4072 gherrm710 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I was nervous when I read the "New hunt mechanic".. Impressed.. Such an improvement

Thank you

-Edit, just realized this is the monster hunt forum...... my bad... deleted everything not monster hunt related
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Sister of Fury decided everyone needed more health, including herself.

This went on for a few minutes. I recorded video and got combatlog info. Looking through ACT I was unable to find the source of the healing. It was rather hilarious when these enormous healing numbers started appearing on our screens.
    We had a good 'ol time trying to figure out what was causing it. Still don't know what was doing it. We eventually hid behind a rock for a bit til all buffs and debuffs wore off then jumped out from behind the rock and bumrushed her before she could start bug-healing again.

DM me if you would like a copy of the combatlog.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    @ncoreadev#4548 have you thought about letting the game randomly pick the card or cards base on how manycards the player wants to use on the hunt he is doing?
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    On the Direfang hunt Madame Eva's voice over volume during the selection of the cards was so low I thought the VO was missing at first.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • wintermurlocwintermurloc Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    I had initially typed out a rant and saved it as a draft due to my previous experience with hunting at soshenstar which ultimately led me to abandon it entirely at omu so I was very skeptical about how this would turn out with ravenloft BUT good thing I did try it out as this is now a fun activity which I thoroughly enjoyed. I like all the extra challenges placed with it and it was awesome. This is something I would like to run with friends/alliance etc over a weekend of beer.

I did about 7 hunts entirely with my available time, 2 of which were 2 star hunts and the remaining were all 1 star hunts. I customised everything for max dif faculty with 100 feet aggro range on mobs and enemies dealing 180% more damage and it was a menace and fun. After I killed it all I was satisfied. So thumbs up on this revamp of the hunting structure.

Now with regards to the wanted posters. All of the posters I got was from hunts and by that I mean when I finished a hunt it dropped the poster for another and so forth this went on till I reached the 7th hunt and then I didn't get any drops. As far as I recall I read somewhere that tougher mobs drop these. I ran around the map killing everything right from trees, vampires, werewolves , ghosts , heroic encounter mobs and even that night creeper that seems to be always hungry. None of this dropped any posters and all I got was a lot of cards. So what exactly are these tougher mobs? Or am I missing the point and doing it all wrong? I thought maybe these posters would be posted across wallboards at the village or something but didn't come across any. So how the heck do I get these posters?
  • onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User

Now with regards to the wanted posters. All of the posters I got was from hunts and by that I mean when I finished a hunt it dropped the poster for another and so forth this went on till I reached the 7th hunt and then I didn't get any drops. As far as I recall I read somewhere that tougher mobs drop these. I ran around the map killing everything right from trees, vampires, werewolves , ghosts , heroic encounter mobs and even that night creeper that seems to be always hungry. None of this dropped any posters and all I got was a lot of cards. So what exactly are these tougher mobs? Or am I missing the point and doing it all wrong? I thought maybe these posters would be posted across wallboards at the village or something but didn't come across any. So how the heck do I get these posters?

Wanted posters do drop off mobs. It is all random, so you just were unlucky. Whilst most of my wanted posters came off hunt kills, I have received a few off the tougher mobs.
  • dominious12dominious12 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    I can say for certain that Vampire Honour Guard drop wanted posters as I've killed just a single one of those with no other mobs around and had the loot notification for a poster. That's also the only mob where I actually noticed the drop though, usually I just discover I have a new poster when I go back to town.
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    Mobs that I can that confirm have a chance to drop posters are; Honor Guards, Undead Knight, Werewolf Elites, Archdruids. Mobs that others have told me can drop posters but that I can't confirm are; Barovian Witches, Big Spiders. Alongside these usual mobs you can get a poster when you kill the NightTerror.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• tanais58cranetanais58crane Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    asterdahl said:

What's happening with hunt armors? they all are so bad.Is this an joke or something?Pls make them better than mod 13, we should go forward not backward.Big disappointment this new mod 14 hunt armors.

Can you give more specific feedback on which equipment you did not like? Each hunt mark has a rare chance of dropping a special piece of equipment, but of course, random enemies in the zone like the rest of Barovia have a chance of dropping equipment. Additionally, certain cards provide equipment rewards, but the rewards vary in item level depending on the card used.

For instance, the high card The Donjon provides item level 510 equipment. However, this card also enhances the strength of all monsters in the zone to be as strong as monsters in an epic dungeon such as Castle Ravenloft.

It is not intended that when you complete a hunt with only a few easy cards that you will immediately replace some of the hardest earned equipment from the previous modules. If you are rocking primal gear or vivified primal gear, there will be some opportunities for upgrades in the hunts, but they will be harder to find. And of course, you always have the opportunity to trade cards to seek out those that might provide you with a chance at an upgrade.
    Hello.

I've taken a look at the gear of the hunts in Ravenloft, and was utterly disheartened by how utterly useless all of it was. Almost none of the pieces that I've seen will become best-in-slot, making the hunts little besides a redundant source of salvage. (We've Chult and Soshenstar for that.)

Who would want to put in all the work for better drops and more difficult hunts, and the highest tiers of them, just for the sake of salvage?

So I'll give you more specific feedback from the perspective of a damage dealer which is what I've experience with:

+722 power, +1055 Critical strike, +50 item level, and taking into account the diminishing returns from power a 2% damage decrease for my main source of damage as a Great Weapon Fighter, at-wills.

+117 power (Plus 1500 if my companion plays nice) +733 Critical strike +30 item level, and close to a full 3% lower damage from at-wills when my companion isn't playing nice.

This is the same for all chest and arm pieces in the collections page thus far.

An increase in stats and item level that still results in a loss of damage when compared to pieces dropped in Omu.

As I am sure you can understand, upgrades where it isn't sure if you are increasing your damage output, or actually lowering it thanks to diminishing returns, do not make for enticing rewards.
    Post edited by tanais58crane on
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
  • ncoreadev#4548 ncoreadev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 30 Cryptic Developer
    arcanjo86 said:

@ncoreadev#4548 have you thought about letting the game randomly pick the card or cards base on how manycards the player wants to use on the hunt he is doing?

Hey Arcanjo86,
    This is an interesting idea, though there are reasons why we wouldn't do this automatically:
    • cards have a wide range of effects so there's a good chance players would often reject the game's choices. (which gets payers into a try, reject, try again, repeat loop.)
    • players have other reasons to collect cards (the artifact deck and trading) so there are cards in players' collections that they might never want to use, therefor not want the game to pick (in fear of accidentally spending them)
    However, a button to randomize your picks could be interesting (and still allow them to be changed) .

Thanks for the idea,

ncorea
  • joqueras84#8733 joqueras84 Member Posts: 17 Arc User

asterdahl said:

What's happening with hunt armors? they all are so bad.Is this an joke or something?Pls make them better than mod 13, we should go forward not backward.Big disappointment this new mod 14 hunt armors.

Can you give more specific feedback on which equipment you did not like? Each hunt mark has a rare chance of dropping a special piece of equipment, but of course, random enemies in the zone like the rest of Barovia have a chance of dropping equipment. Additionally, certain cards provide equipment rewards, but the rewards vary in item level depending on the card used.

For instance, the high card The Donjon provides item level 510 equipment. However, this card also enhances the strength of all monsters in the zone to be as strong as monsters in an epic dungeon such as Castle Ravenloft.

It is not intended that when you complete a hunt with only a few easy cards that you will immediately replace some of the hardest earned equipment from the previous modules. If you are rocking primal gear or vivified primal gear, there will be some opportunities for upgrades in the hunts, but they will be harder to find. And of course, you always have the opportunity to trade cards to seek out those that might provide you with a chance at an upgrade.
    Hello.

I've taken a look at the gear of the hunts in Ravenloft, and was utterly disheartened by how utterly useless all of it was. Almost none of the pieces that I've seen will become best-in-slot, making the hunts little besides a redundant source of salvage. (We've Chult and Soshenstar for that.)

Who would want to put in all the works for better drops and more difficult hunts, and the highest tiers of them, just for the sake of salvage?

So I'll give you more specific feedback from the perspective of a damage dealer which is what I've experience with:

+722 power, +1055 Critical strike, +50 item level, and taking into account the diminishing returns from power a 2% damage decrease for my main source of damage as a Great Weapon Fighter, at-wills.

+117 power (Plus 1500 if my companion plays nice) +733 Critical strike +30 item level, and close to a full 3% lower damage from at-wills when my companion isn't playing nice.

An increase in stats and item level that still results in a loss of damage when compared to pieces dropped in Omu.

As I am sure you can understand, upgrades where it isn't sure if you are increasing your damage output, or actually lowering it thanks to diminishing returns, do not make for enticing rewards.
    Exactly, if i equip any mod 14 armors i lose damage, mod 14 doesn't give any upgrade to dps class( or maybe 1 upgrade, leg mount) to all my hero.
    So i am asking myself shoudl i play NW or quit it.
    I tried to find something to increase my dps in mod 14 haven't find anything.
    I guess that's the end of game for me, to bad i enjoyed the game, but can't play it without some purpose
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

Sister of Fury decided everyone needed more health, including herself.

This went on for a few minutes. I recorded video and got combatlog info. Looking through ACT I was unable to find the source of the healing. It was rather hilarious when these enormous healing numbers started appearing on our screens.
    We had a good 'ol time trying to figure out what was causing it. Still don't know what was doing it. We eventually hid behind a rock for a bit til all buffs and debuffs wore off then jumped out from behind the rock and bumrushed her before she could start bug-healing again.

DM me if you would like a copy of the combatlog.

Had the same issue, she would heal billions always in the first stage, after some deaths i asked to the group to stay in combat so i could get a Print at the moment of healing, and for some heason she didn't healed and the other 2 phases went ok

still unsure if is a mechanic for force use of the vamp hunt belt or just a bug... anyway couldnt get the pic...
    edited May 2018

asterdahl said:

Hello.

Who would want to put in all the works for better drops and more difficult hunts, and the highest tiers of them, just for the sake of salvage?

Exactly, if i equip any mod 14 armors i lose damage, mod 14 doesn't give any upgrade to dps class( or maybe 1 upgrade, leg mount) to all my hero.
    So i am asking myself shoudl i play NW or quit it.
    I tried to find something to increase my dps in mod 14 haven't find anything.
    I guess that's the end of game for me, to bad i enjoyed the game, but can't play it without some purpose
    It really is a pity that they won't offer any kind of upgrade to damage dealers to make the hunts worthwhile for us, as judging by other comments they are more interesting than ever.

An interesting game-play addition with uninteresting rewards that won't justify the effort, is saddeningly, bound to be a one-time sight-seeing tour.. for the few that will be bothered with it.

They don't have to promise us the the holy hand grenade of Antioch and Excalibur, but at least a piece of armour that would be a (I can't stress this enough) clear and obvious upgrade instead of a muddy downgrade would be nice.

As above explained, almost all the gear visibly offered in Ravenloft thus far is a downgrade for damage dealers against gear handed out in the previous mod.

Would it be possible for at least one of the equipment pieces offered from challenging hunts to be of more value to us than salvage?

I've been enjoying the hunts added with Chult and Omu, I wouldn't like for hunting to be rendered moot in the new mod just because there is nothing worth hunting for.
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
  • rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User

1) Hunts seem to only use 8 of the 13 locations, I don't think this is intended...

2) I seem to be getting only 3 one star posters (Gnarly Jak, Bolgera and Lycosa) and I have a feeling more different ones should drop (I have received dozens of those three). Are there only 3 one star hunts? I know there are at least 3 two star hunts but I've only uncovered half of the hunt items that can drop from hunts... Seems off
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    Well, while I am impressed with a new hunts mechanic - good job @devs, I am totally disapointed with a new rewards. Exactly like others posted above - I couldnt find a single piece of equipment worth an effort. And it is not only for my buff GF. Its pointelss for any class I can think off. Sure I dont know every class inside and out, but still nor me or any of my friends can see any usefull item in hunt rewards.

Its even worse - actually its hard to find any usefull piece of equipment in whole Barovia. Did I mentioned that a new dungeon set for a GF look like HAMSTER already? So honestly - for the first time I am not looking for a new MOD at all. Sure I will do a new campaign, will do some hunts for fun with a friends, will complete new dungeon once, and I am gona take a vacation from this game. Was going to buy a legendary bat mount, but since its changed its pointles to spend tons of AD just for a nice skin.

So yeah... Barovia... looks like some backwater gods almighty HAMSTER mess, and offers same kind of rewards. No wonder that no1 ever removed that old evil form this land - its not worth the effort :D

And dear @devs - all you had to do to make that MOD playable was simply put as hunts rewards a long expected comapnion gear. Let it be just 5% better than IG items, with stats/types distributed to mach long gone loyal items. You could name it "Mindless servant" set :dizzy: And tons of us would be busy for weeks if not months to get those.
    But no, you choose to add tons of new, but crappy equipment no1 would use, good looking but worthless mounts and rAD refine nerf. All we have to do now is just to wait for a full patch notes to see our classes nerfed to the oblivion just becouse they perform to good in PVP, like there would be any PVP in this game... yeah time to take a break
    edited May 2018
    gripnir78 said:

Well, while I am impressed with a new hunts mechanic - good job @devs, I am totally disapointed with a new rewards. Exactly like others posted above - I couldnt find a single piece of equipment worth an effort. And it is not only for my buff GF. Its pointelss for any class I can think off. Sure I dont know every class inside and out, but still nor me or any of my friends can see any usefull item in hunt rewards.

Its even worse - actually its hard to find any usefull piece of equipment in whole Barovia. Did I mentioned that a new dungeon set for a GF look like HAMSTER already? So honestly - for the first time I am not looking for a new MOD at all. Sure I will do a new campaign, will do some hunts for fun with a friends, will complete new dungeon once, and I am gona take a vacation from this game. Was going to buy a legendary bat mount, but since its changed its pointles to spend tons of AD just for a nice skin.

So yeah... Barovia... looks like some backwater gods almighty HAMSTER mess, and offers same kind of rewards. No wonder that no1 ever removed that old evil form this land - its not worth the effort :D

And dear @devs - all you had to do to make that MOD playable was simply put as hunts rewards a long expected comapnion gear. Let it be just 5% better than IG items, with stats/types distributed to mach long gone loyal items. You could name it "Mindless servant" set :dizzy: And tons of us would be busy for weeks if not months to get those.
    But no, you choose to add tons of new, but crappy equipment no1 would use, good looking but worthless mounts and rAD refine nerf. All we have to do now is just to wait for a full patch notes to see our classes nerfed to the oblivion just becouse they perform to good in PVP, like there would be any PVP in this game... yeah time to take a break

I've to agree, most people are sick of having to grind the Illusionist's Gambit for companion gear, which isn't doable in public queues because people from public queues are happy ending in bronze.

Every time I've to tell a fresh seventy looking for guidance "And now go grind the Illusionist's Gambit for companion gear for dozens, and dozens of runs" I can see the light dying in their eyes, along with their dimming interest in the game.

Making the hunts drop companion gear par with the phased loyal gear or at least noticeably better than the current options, would make them extremely popular.

That is an acceptable compromise if the developers have decided that the new hunts /must/ matter-of-factly drop gear that no one will want to use for their characters, as it'll be worn by companions instead.

• c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User

- The Sun weapons are amazing. They add not only the pure Weapon Damage bonus, but also the additional Set bonus for both Damage and Healing. Excellent job there!
    - For my Control Wizard I am looking at the Set of the Dead which also upgrades my already established Thayan Book of the Dead (as part of the set). This is a great inclusion and it ties-in with the lore to my great pleasure as I am the lore enthusiast.
    - I am also a big fan of the bonus AC for a Control Wizard because I do content mostly alone and I do not pursue dungeon runs nor BiS equipment. This is a great addition for the Hunting game. Thank you for providing more variability to the build sheet. This way there are equipment to choose from and it does not punish the people who invested heavily into Bronzewood masterwork equipment to which they should be grateful since their equipment won't go obsolete in a manner of two months.
    - The Apocalypse Set has a clear and distinctive advantage over the Set of the Dead. The Bonus for the Apocalypse Set is STR + CHA, not very useful to a Control Wizard. However, the Set Bonus gives 1% extra damage to every Critical Strike up to +5% bonus Damage. The Set of the Dead gives up to 5% Bonus Power whenever there is a use of the Shift [dodge mechanic] which evades the plausibility of Bonding Runestone increase of the Power and is not really well thought of, I'm afraid. This puts Control Wizard at a big disadvantage since there is not enough variety to choose from. Please, change The Set of the Dead so that it does add bonus Damage based on the Critical Strike which lasts for 5 sec and can be built up to 5 times. This would be a great addition and would be a good transition for all the Control Wizards to finally leave the Owlbear belt of INT.
    - Dull Sun Orb and Dull Sun Talisman can only be obtained in the newest Dungeon. Please, do not do this as there are people who do not play Dungeons at all due to the Support Class favoritism. There is rarely a place for a StormSpell Control Wizard in any Dungeon group as the Master of Flame is favored more due to the Debuff values it offers. Please, make these obtainable through the Quest Campaign collection and not through the Dungeon itself, and hardest dungeon at that.
    - I completely agree that the new Hunt stuff is a completely bad choice. Although it does make complete sense lore-wise and atmosphere-wise (the motif of curse, so Cursed items which decrease stats), there is not really that much improvement. Pretty much all armor found in the hunts of Barovia is exclusive to Ravenloft campaign as the bonuses are only applied there. Seems like one of those mid-point items that everyone will skip and won't even pursue, other than for some potential fashion. Taking away 2500 defense or Recovery? Really? It is laughable, and I mean this is the most respectable way.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language

I've to agree, most people are sick of having to grind the Illusionist's Gambit for companion gear, which isn't doable in public queues because people from public queues are happy ending in bronze.

Every time I've to tell a fresh seventy looking for guidance "And now go grind the Illusionist's Gambit for companion gear for dozens, and dozens of runs" I can see the light dying in their eyes, along with their dimming interest in the game.

You do not have to grind Illusionist Gambit. I realize many people decide they HAVE to. But really, there are quite a few companions that are ring/ring/ring. So choose one of those companions. If you only want a companion that is not ring/ring/ring, then you are choosing to run IG.

A more eloquent solution for the companion issue is to write the companion code like the mount code. So you can mix and match. The mount interface is awesome.

I am not crazy about all the new gear. Some of it really sucks. But there is also good gear that is nice upgrades. I think the issue most people have is that they only look at the gear in the zone rewards. I have played a lot in the new zone. There are tons of gear that drops. While some sucks, other is very nice.

I love the way the new hunts work. I am not in a guild on test, so my ArPen is only 45%. This makes the fights last much longer.

The first time I fought the Puppet, I defeated him. The second time, one of is appearances was in town, which limited my mobility. He won that round. I like his fighting style and specials.
    edited May 2018
    onodrain said:

You do not have to grind Illusionist Gambit. I realize many people decide they HAVE to. But really, there are quite a few companions that are ring/ring/ring. So choose one of those companions. If you only want a companion that is not ring/ring/ring, then you are choosing to run IG.

A more eloquent solution for the companion issue is to write the companion code like the mount code. So you can mix and match. The mount interface is awesome.

I am not crazy about all the new gear. Some of it really sucks. But there is also good gear that is nice upgrades. I think the issue most people have is that they only look at the gear in the zone rewards. I have played a lot in the new zone. There are tons of gear that drops. While some sucks, other is very nice.

I love the way the new hunts work. I am not in a guild on test, so my ArPen is only 45%. This makes the fights last much longer.

The first time I fought the Puppet, I defeated him. The second time, one of is appearances was in town, which limited my mobility. He won that round. I like his fighting style and specials.
    You are right, if you severely decrease your available options to under five or so companions, you can evade having to farm the Illusionist's Gambit.

And we're specifically talking about the gear dropped from hunts, are you saying that there are additional pieces dropped from hunts that aren't mentioned in the collections page that would be an upgrade from the best gear offered in hunts of previous mods?

You are right, if you severely decrease your available options to under five or so companions, you can evade having to farm the Illusionist's Gambit.

And we're specifically talking about the gear dropped from hunts, are you saying that there are additional pieces dropped from hunts that aren't mentioned in the collections page that would be an upgrade from the best gear offered in hunts of previous mods?

Yes, there is gear that drops from the hunts (and general areas drops) that does not show on the collections page. In fact, there is quite a bit of gear not listed in the collections page.

Some of those companions you speak about are excellent. And you are only limiting the summoned companion, not all your active comps.

In regards to companion gear, there may be something in the new module making this a moot point.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    onodrain said:

In regards to companion gear, there may be something in the new module making this a moot point.

clarify please?

• theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    onodrain said:

Except that there is not and the very suggestion you were battling with was to make that happen.

And yes, you don't have to do anything, you don't even need to have a companion, or a character. You don't even need to have minimal standards for entertainment, there's always a new video of the actual iPhone gets crushed with a blender, hidraulic press, toaster...

Now, for those who want to have an entertaining progression experience in this game, let us have it. Because we want to progress and having fun doing so, we want to use companions that are not one of a few and if something is not even remotely fun, we want it to get changed, or at least, have an alternative. And the thing I don't want is someone who basically does not care, tell me that "but you don't have to want things to be better".

Except that there is not and the very suggestion you were battling with was to make that happen.

And yes, you don't have to do anything, you don't even need to have a companion, or a character. You don't even need to have minimal standards for entertainment, there's always a new video of the actual iPhone gets crushed with a blender, hidraulic press, toaster...

Now, for those who want to have an entertaining progression experience in this game, let us have it. Because we want to progress and having fun doing so, we want to use companions that are not one of a few and if something is not even remotely fun, we want it to get changed, or at least, have an alternative. And the thing I don't want is someone who basically does not care, tell me that "but you don't have to want things to be better".

It is not surprising that you feel this way. The devs are clever in how they are changing the companion gear. I would not expect you to understand. And that is ok. You will understand when it is obvious.
    edited June 2018
    onodrain said:

Yes, there is gear that drops from the hunts (and general areas drops) that does not show on the collections page. In fact, there is quite a bit of gear not listed in the collections page.

Some of those companions you speak about are excellent. And you are only limiting the summoned companion, not all your active comps.

That does not answer my question, I am asking if it is better than the gear offered in Omu, or a downgrade like the rest of the options shown in the collections page, not if it is just there.

It doesn't matter if there's hidden gear laying in wait if it is still worse than what we already have.

Surprise salvage, is still salvage.

And you fail to address that I am not just asking if all the mod is going to offer us gear-wise are confusing downgrades, (The average adventurer is not keen to bring forth the calculator to see if +800 Power offsets a loss of 3% Encounter damage, so I am certain plenty would just upgrade to the new gear effectively downgrading and losing damage.)

The question also is, specifically, if the hunts will have something to offer besides salvage. Because that's all that the current pieces shown in the collections page are for someone with the best gear available in the prior mod.

Having the hunts turned into something no one has an interest for, just because there is not a single reward worth our time would be a pity.
  • malignantmind#3340 malignantmind Member Posts: 73 Arc User

onodrain said:

clarify please?

Glorious Resurgence lockbox is showing some of the rewards that will be in the new lockbox, one of which is the new companion box that drops +2 - +5 IG companion gear and the Adorable companion gear, and since it's coming from a lockbox, should be unbound and available on the AH.
    edited June 2018

onodrain said:

clarify please?

Glorious Resurgence lockbox is showing some of the rewards that will be in the new lockbox, one of which is the new companion box that drops +2 - +5 IG companion gear and the Adorable companion gear, and since it's coming from a lockbox, should be unbound and available on the AH.
    That's good news. It does, however, rule out the possibility of them adding companion gear to hunts.

So unless there are any other surprises, it looks like this new mod will reward nothing but salvage and downgrades to those that look into hunts as an entertaining addition to the game.
  • ritterroland#9926 ritterroland Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Why do monster hunts have to compete with endgame Dungeons in the first place, when it comes to equipment?

Cant you create new equipment slots that can only be filled by hunts? Like bangles, extra rings (Each Hand has 5 Fingers), sashes, earrings (every good rpg has to have earrings), headbands, Upper leg, lower leg, Upper arm, and such.

Btw: why dont we have personal housing, with special buffs wich can be upgraded from rewards or trophies that drop from monster hunts?
This discussion has been closed.