test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: Changes to Random Queues

Comments

• marv700#9957 marv700 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    asterdahl said:

reduced the number of queues from 5 to 4.

• Random: Leveling Queue — All pre level 70 content as well as Illusionist's Gambit (Master) and Dread Legion.
    NO NO NO NO Do not include Illusionist's Gambit in ANY queue. Some folks want gold and anyone running a random queue would want bronze. It is not acceptable to comingle that
  • drazer#7967 drazer Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    New Random Queues cant do with friends/Guild at Party/Queue? Really? This is super game ... banning the collection ...
  • wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Could developers comment on possiblity of dropping everfrost resistance? Everfrost restance would not make sense in mod 14 on any gear with seals of brave available. It is practically needed only for two dungeons now, but it puts a requirement on the entire advanced queue. Even with item that provides resistance, it is required to occupy a slot on quick bar, so I had to drop invokes.

And is it possible to move upper bound intermeidate queue to 8500 to cover eToS and other T2 dungeons?

With current design it looks like I had to use the following algorithm like many others who are not ready to go to MSP, ToNG, or FBI despite of gear conformance:
    1. Do leveling + intermediate
    2. Try advanced. If no-win case (MSP, TonG, FBI) => abandon and do weeklies/dailies (then try again)
    3. If 3-2 tries to get good advanced failed, just logout as time allocated for playing has ended

I'm also interested to see statistics on completion/abandoning per dungeon for current random queues. From what people are saying, almost none completes MSP and FBI when they pop at random queue, so they are mostly treated as time wasters there.
  • drazer#7967 drazer Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    "For example, you will only be able to earn the daily bonus for completing the Advanced Queue on one character, per account, per day" ... RIP Neverwiner ...
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited May 2018

Why is the amount of earnable AD being reduced for players after prices on the AH rose after MOD12/13?
    If you're concerned about the backlog on the AD exchange then remove the player based element of it. Simply allow 500:1 AD:Zen exchanges to happen as default. There is absolutely no benefit to the current system and the is no benefit of reducing the amount of earnable AD in game.

What makes it worse is, random Q is supposed to be a reasonable way for new/levelling players to make AD to get better items. Seems like the logic is backtracking and now is the bane of all players' lives as they have to senselessly grind through outdated content receiving mediocre rewards on RNG loot tables that will have you more likely to win the European lottery. All because the logical approach - that should've been undertaking YEARS ago, to abandon player based AD exchange - was gutted and binned because the greed of this company is unreal. Now the plan is to infuriate the player base further with an inadequate at best "solution"?

other systems aren't at a 500 exchange rate. the zax is fine. the problem is too muhc ad in the economy. it causes inflation. that is why prices are higher in the ah. if there is less money the money becomes worth more and prices lower. you do not want the exchange rate to be so high. it's better when it's lower. on the surface this (ad change) doesn't sound like a good change but I think it is.

asterdahl said:

Daily Bonus is Now Per Account

To coincide with adjustments to astral diamonds that will see the astral diamond refinement cap increased and made account wide, daily random queue bonuses will now also be account wide. For example, you will only be able to earn the daily bonus for completing the Advanced Queue on one character, per account, per day. Because these daily bonuses have been changed to account bonuses, as you may have noted above, the rewards have been significantly increased. Role bonuses; which also received a significant increase, along with repeat bonuses, will both continue to be available as many times as you run queues on any character.
    For clarification: i have 5 toons, if i run the first 3 randoms i get full AD on only one toon? if i change toons and run those three again i only get the limited value rAD ??? If this is correct how in the world are we supposed to reach the 100k cap in a reasonable manner?

Better solution, keep the 100k cap, keep the seals bonus and second run rAD capped but don't make first run rAD account wide. with my 5 toons i can make just barely the 100k without doing epic RQ that is one superior mark value. if you do this change the time value to achieving 100k rAD will go from 2 hours now, to 8+ hours of non stop randoms. That is ridiculous.

easy peasy salvage. the amount you get for just running a dungeon is peanuts. better off just going to the que you want anyway and dismantling got gear for ad.
    lowjohn said:

asterotg said:

lowjohn said:

r000kie said:

asterdahl said:

We also made a major change to leaver penalty with this update. Leaver penalty will now be account wide, and logging onto second character while the first is in a public queue with leaver penalty active will now boot the first character and inflict leaver penalty.

While penalize the characters switching out of queue is to be commended, the account wide penalty is extreme. You mean of I get that dreadful, fix-timed, gold-bugged POM and leave the team, it will make all my avas penalized? NOT good, look into the most deserted queues and fix it (removing the timers would be a start).
    Yes, if you abandon your team and leave them to take longer to finish the easy queue that you just don't like, you can't do something else QUEUED for 30 minutes.

Either suck it up and go run dailies/weeklies/stronghold stuff for 30 minutes, or stay and spend the 10 minutes it takes to lose at PoM because 3/5 of the players on your team decided not to help and make it take 6 minutes to win.
    There are a few logical faults in this argument. The first one is, that you think, that the leaver is abandoning his party. For once, why should he leave? He can just stick around and wait for a vote kick, wasting even more time. Furthermore, some ppl leave, bc they dont want to carry a bunch of AFK freeloaders, so you will now get an account wide penalty, if you dont want to waste your time for them. Last but not least, some ppl will stop using random que with this new rules. As it is, I do random ques maybe once or twice a week. If I get a bad group or AFK 'players' I leave the group and switch chars. With this new rules I will not do random ques, period. Why should I? for a few thousand AD with the risk, to be held hostage by a group of min IL players, who hope, that I can carry them? This makes random que even less attractive for geared players.
    #1: The leaver *is* abandoning his party, regardless of whether or not the party is worthy of abandonement. And sure, AFKers sitting doing nothing is a problem, but *right now* what they do is switch toons and requeue, then when they come back either they get the win without playing or the queue ended without a penalty for them so they requeue again. Forcing them to either play the queue *or* AFK, waiting, doing nothing, is an improvement on the current system. Because AFKing is boring and sucks, and will encourage them to contribute instead.

#2: If you don't want to AFK for 10 minutes or fight for six minutes, you get a 30 minute penalty. Seems fair. Also, it would be better if you get a penalty for the 10 minute AFK, too, but baby steps. STO has something like that - if you don't do some minimum activity for a minimum percentage of the time a queue runs compared to your party, you get marked as having not contributed and get no rewards. There's ONE queue where if you queue up with the very best DPSers in the game and they work hard at DPSing and you aren't very good, you can get the AFK penalty while trying to contribute, but that's super-rare and basically requires you to carefully build a group around the idea of them doing it to you.

#3: Some people will stop doing random queues because they can't abandon parties consequence-free? Good. That's *a good thing*. People who abandon parties that might be slow are bad, and if they stop doing that and their spaces are taken by harder-working and maybe-lower-geared people, that's a good change.

Personally, I don't mind carrying a party. The occasional run where *nobody* is being carried is a mad bonus.
    how about if you afk and do nothing you get no reward.
    edited May 2018
    I'm ok with these rq changes because I absolutely won't be running it now lol. no way no how. I won't even be running selected que's now. alliance/friends/guild runs only now, kinda sad I don't mind hopping in now and again and carrying some lowbies thru cn if the mood hits, but that won't ever happen going forward, if i cant leave if I get stuck with a bunch of afkers and whiners and people who don't want to be there or a group that is simply wayyyyy too undergeared and hopeless and I am absolutely soloing it.

I def agree with every one when they say no ig in the que.. that's one of the most divisive toxic things out there. it might help if the gear dropped more regularly and was better. and if the ad was only awarded for gold. but seriously just take it out... let people just choose to que for it
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User

Could developers comment on possiblity of dropping everfrost resistance? Everfrost restance would not make sense in mod 14 on any gear with seals of brave available. It is practically needed only for two dungeons now, but it puts a requirement on the entire advanced queue. Even with item that provides resistance, it is required to occupy a slot on quick bar, so I had to drop invokes.

And is it possible to move upper bound intermeidate queue to 8500 to cover eToS and other T2 dungeons?

With current design it looks like I had to use the following algorithm like many others who are not ready to go to MSP, ToNG, or FBI despite of gear conformance:
    1. Do leveling + intermediate
    2. Try advanced. If no-win case (MSP, TonG, FBI) => abandon and do weeklies/dailies (then try again)
    3. If 3-2 tries to get good advanced failed, just logout as time allocated for playing has ended

I'm also interested to see statistics on completion/abandoning per dungeon for current random queues. From what people are saying, almost none completes MSP and FBI when they pop at random queue, so they are mostly treated as time wasters there.

Hi,

As I read it, they are planning to remove all requirements for queuing up other than item level requirements and the newer dungeon unlocks through campaign.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited May 2018
  • sjza80sjza80 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    > @frogwalloper#6494 said:
    > Just as item level is used to exclude lower IL characters from content, I think item levels ought to be used to exclude too high IL characters from content as well.
    Random: Leveling Queue — for characters with item levels below 9000.
    Random: Intermediate Queue — for characters with item levels between 9000-12000.
    Random: Advanced Queue —for characters with item levels between 12000-15000.
    Random: Expert Queue — for characters with item levels 15000 and above

Cool, so then we only get one queue this way? If I'm a 16k I'm only allowed to run the brand new dungeon no one will queue for because the standard 3-1-1 composition will fail?

How about I just take all my gear off and unsummon my companion the I'm back in the leveling queue. Once I'm in I put it all back on and you have the same problem you had before.

This is why a max cap doesn't work, you can easily work around it.
    .....so I'm trying to figure out if I can queue up for anything at all.

All of my characters are 7-8K. That rules out the leveling queues.
    I'm okay with IG, PoM, and ToDG, but I can't queue for them because they're in the Intermediate queue with all the epic dungeons, Merchant's Folly and demogorgon - which from what I read day in and day out in chat feeds and on the forum are no place for characters at that level - despite what the game claims.

I only just realized this right now. I've got no queue.
    edited May 2018
    sjza80 said:

Cool, so then we only get one queue this way? If I'm a 16k I'm only allowed to run the brand new dungeon no one will queue for because the standard 3-1-1 composition will fail?

How about I just take all my gear off and unsummon my companion the I'm back in the leveling queue. Once I'm in I put it all back on and you have the same problem you had before.

You're too fast for your own good.
    I "deleted" that comment right after I posted it.
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User

I'm okay with IG, PoM, and ToDG, but I can't queue for them because they're in the Intermediate queue with all the epic dungeons, Merchant's Folly and demogorgon - which from what I read day in and day out in chat feeds and on the forum are no place for characters at that level - despite what the game claims.

the Cryptic proposed queue changes:
    • Random: Leveling Queue — All pre level 70 content as well as Illusionist's Gambit (Master) and Dread Legion.
    • Random: Intermediate Queue — All level 70 content up to item level 9000, including Merchant Prince's Folly (now item level 9000), but excluding Demogorgon (Master.)
    • Random: Advanced Queue — All level 70 content between item level 9000 and 13000, as well as Demogorgon (Master.)
    • Random: Expert Queue — All level 70 content item level 13000 and above, Castle Ravenloft only.
    means that you have 2 ques you can participate in. The leveling queue has not IL requirement, and the intermediate is for players IL under 9k not above it. This setup is placing the content within IL catagories NOT restricting players to IL catagories
    sjza80 said:

> @frogwalloper#6494 said:

> Just as item level is used to exclude lower IL characters from content, I think item levels ought to be used to exclude too high IL characters from content as well.

Random: Leveling Queue — for characters with item levels below 9000.

Random: Intermediate Queue — for characters with item levels between 9000-12000.

Random: Advanced Queue —for characters with item levels between 12000-15000.

Random: Expert Queue — for characters with item levels 15000 and above

surely there must be some way they can calculate what il you are capable of being and shaping q around that instead of what you have on. I mean they can see in your inventory

why are all your characters so low il? even my toons with nothing on them are above that il?
    edited May 2018

means that you have 2 ques you can participate in...

Thanks for explaining that.

Doesn't matter to me much at the moment as I'm kind of fed up.
    asterdahl said:

Random queues are not intended to be something that you queue for only wishing to participate in a subset of the included queues. It is not intended that you queue up, don't like the queue you arrive in, then leave...

Maybe it isn't intended, but it certainly isn't discouraged either.

Really there's nothing wrong with the current set up. There's nothing all that wrong with the projected set up either. Changing the queues is pointless when as others have pointed out there are just too many horrid people you have to contend with: AFKers, freeloaders, disconnects - and the only ones who feel the consequences of their behavior are people who actually wanted to play.

I'm sitting here counting down a leaver penalty after dropping into PoM...
    One player who didn't want to be there had the grace to step into the portal so we could get started, then quit immediately.
    One player sat at the entrance AFKing.

Stupidly, I requested reinforcements before trying to kick the AFK (which wouldn't have bothered him). Then the new guy turned out to be AFK too. The new AFK shot down a vote to kick the first AFK - who then crowed about it in the chat feed. "Yup."

The third player gave up and went and joined them.
    Leaving me and one other player to decide whether there was any point in pursuing a failed endeavor, or just stand with the others and wait 'til the Balor spawned. The other player decided to crawl into their dark little corner.

"You can AFK the first two rounds, kill the Balor and still collect all the rewards." AFK # 1 messages everyone.
    "Right," AFK # 2 writes back, "What I always do when I get this one."

At that point, I'd had it. "Pathetic." I wrote, and left. So the four of them at this moment are sitting through a couple more minutes of PoM, while the person who wanted to actually play the content - is banned from it for half an hour. Nothing new. It's the same old tale for practically every legitimate player every week.

The new random queue changes do absolutely nothing to address this kind of thing. Absolutely nothing. So what's the point? Frankly, I don't care one bit about mod 14, 15, 16, 17, or any other future update. All I want is for the game to block players from queuing into content with the people who blocked them.

It'll take time before these negative players begin to feel the pinch, but this is community policing at its finest. They burn bridge after bridge after bridge - burn bridges by the handful whenever they play - two and four at time everywhere they go until there are no more bridges left to burn.
    The new setup should help to alleviate the problem of too low a IL playing a too hard a dungeon and causing issues because of it. POM is just screwed up (<- Hamster ? ) anyway, so when i get to POM i just take the leaver penalty and go do some more character growth. If you wait to do RQs when you don't have the time to mess around then that is your fault for not planning properly. The new setup will allow you to do all rAD gathering on one toon, though i'm against the method, it does have a positive side, in that you can play your best toon (and others too) to go through 'screwed' up dungeons like POM with the best toons queued. Now the DCd and AFK and unwilling to participate (as you pointed out) player problem is still a factor that is only marginally reduced. But Cryptic is trying to kill a flock of birds with one stone, it'd be interesting to see how many fall dead.

why are all your characters so low il? even my toons with nothing on them are above that il?

I don't know.

I suppose a couple contributing factors would be:
    I'm not a member of a guild.
    I only have purples equipped on everyone.
    Only one or two characters have purple companions.
    I haven't invested in any epic or legendary mounts yet either - aside from freebies like the Siegebreaker Griffin.
    I haven't invested in enchantments past 7.

Mostly I've been saving my AD up while I work through the campaigns and accrue boons, but eventually I'll have enough to start investing in characters, and I'm willing to spend some of my own money too, but honestly, this free for all where players are thrown in with predatory and sociopathic players without any kind of recourse is unsettling - I have to see where this is all heading. Lately I've been playing less and less, just to minimize the mental toxicity.

Anyway, I'm in no rush. I like playing the long game, and my only goals in the game really are to resolve things with Valindra; see what happens with Makos; and get to Chult to see what it's like there. So I suppose you could say I'm only here for the story and rpg elements. I never had any intention or interest in running epics or making characters that look like everyone else's. Like I said in another thread, this is a weird playerbase. I like the devs. I like the game. I love D&D.

But the players... ugh... any length of time in Neverwinter is like walking through the cesspit of all humanity sometimes. I mean, whoa, it only takes a glance at the chat thread in the Siege Battlefield to make you feel like you need a hot shower and a detox.
  • adamantineangeladamantineangel Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2018

Ouch!

I'm sorry, guys. I understand (and appreciate) that you are trying to get people to play queued content, but this is a recipe for disaster!

With the reworked queuing system introduced at the Chult release. how many times have players been encountering quitters who just disconnect and leave a whole queue group hamstrung with no hope of vote-kicking them from the group so we can get an active replacement player?

(And don't get me started on bots showing up in queue groups. They're not gone by any stretch of the imagination!)

If you make this new change you are proposing, it will make matters worse with group quitters. Please understand that the AD is all that matters to the quitters and they just shuffle alts until they get that AD. Now, if you make the AD requirements account-wide versus per-character, the quitters will have even more incentive to quit groups. They won't suffer any consequences, but those of us who seriously play the game will suffer on their account.

My suggestion before remains the same, which is to impose an npc convo at the Protector's Enclave in order to receive random queue missions and rewards.

The process:

- Talk to an npc to get a random queue mission.
    - Refuse the npc's random queue mission and you have to wait 24 hours account-wide until the server reset before you can receive another random queue mission.
    - Quit a group and you have to wait 24 hours account-wide until the server reset before you can receive another random queue mission.
    - Get vote-kicked from a group and you have to wait 24 hours account-wide until the server reset before you can receive another random queue mission.
    - Complete the random queue mission to receive a competion token dropped from the final boss.
    - Turn in the completion token to the npc at the Protector's Enclave to receive AD as payment.

The whole idea is that the random queue is prechosen by the npc convo and cannot be avoided by the player without incurring a 24 hour cooldown account-wide. This also means that quitting a group and/or getting vote-kicked from a group would also count as refusing the mission and in turn would also trigger that 24 hour cooldown account-wide.

The only exception are Disconnects. They are relatively "immune" from severe quitter's penalties as server disconnects are a persisting Internet connectivity issue beyond a player's control. It means that the random queue mission for a disconnected player remains uncompleted but still required to complete before accepting another random queue mission on any other character in the account.
    edited May 2018

I don't know.

I haven't invested in any epic or legendary mounts yet either - aside from freebies like the Siegebreaker Griffin.

Mostly I've been saving my AD up while I work through the campaigns and accrue boons, but eventually I'll have enough to start investing in characters, and I'm willing to spend some of my own money too, but honestly, this free for all where players are thrown in with predatory and sociopathic players without any kind of recourse is unsettling - I have to see where this is all heading. Lately I've been playing less and less, just to minimize the mental toxicity.

Anyway, I'm in no rush. I like playing the long game, and my only goals in the game really are to resolve things with Valindra; see what happens with Makos; and get to Chult to see what it's like there. So I suppose you could say I'm only here for the story and rpg elements. I never had any intention or interest in running epics or making characters that look like everyone else's. Like I said in another thread, this is a weird playerbase. I like the devs. I like the game. I love D&D.

But the players... ugh... any length of time in Neverwinter is like walking through the cesspit of all humanity sometimes. I mean, whoa, it only takes a glance at the chat thread in the Siege Battlefield to make you feel like you need a hot shower and a detox.
    focus on one toon.. maybe two.. and join a guild. going it alone in this game is just not fun. if you're on xbox you should look into casual gamers. they are super friendly. casual.. end game boons. they run all the things mostly not the super end game things though because that isn't their focus and they really are NOT toxic. I think there are some pc guilds that are like this too. that collect people that don't care too much about building for super elite but hanging out and having fun.
    edited May 2018
    I only enjoy this game for its solo content, and generally despise the idea of a guild, but after all the negativity over the last few days for the first time I've actually considered looking over the guild lists just to find people who actually PLAY random content. What you posted earlier keeps coming back to mind.

I'm ok with these rq changes because I absolutely won't be running it now lol. no way no how. I won't even be running selected que's now. alliance/friends/guild runs only now...

But frankly, I'd rather just not play at all, or simply forego randoms altogether if the only way to do them is with a guild.
    Post edited by frogwalloper#6494 on
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I don't know.

focus on one toon.. maybe two.. and join a guild. going it alone in this game is just not fun. if you're on xbox you should look into casual gamers. they are super friendly. casual.. end game boons. they run all the things mostly not the super end game things though because that isn't their focus and they really are NOT toxic. I think there are some pc guilds that are like this too. that collect people that don't care too much about building for super elite but hanging out and having fun.
    Hey I'm offended on behalf of CG (not really), we spent over 2 hours with guildies trying CoDG Friday night (Didn't finish :( ) That's the newest endgame stuff. To be honest we were mostly just trying to learn to survive the push/pull and have fun and most of us only unlocked it this week (Xbox) and it was our first exposure.
    adamantine angel That proposal is the worst. 24 hr cooldown on getting voluntarily or involuntarily removed from a queue (and it does happen to the unwilling participating players) would ruin the whole experience. This game is all about cooperation (except in PVP) to achieve goals. The RQ is the closest there is to competition based gameplay, like i've seen in my previous mmorpg (the reason i left), but at least everyone who participates get rewards.
    IMHO Cryptic is close to the proper solution for RQ and rAD for balancing the ZAX. I need not rehash my arguments again. Perhaps we need more ways to gain rAD in the daily quests throughout NWO, at least 30k worth rAD in daily adventures would significantly offset the issues with cryptics solution.
    Meanwhile the DCd and AFK aspects need overhauling.
    zephyriah said:

I don't know.

Hey I'm offended on behalf of CG (not really), we spent over 2 hours with guildies trying CoDG Friday night (Didn't finish :( ) That's the newest endgame stuff. To be honest we were mostly just trying to learn to survive the push/pull and have fun and most of us only unlocked it this week (Xbox) and it was our first exposure.
    lol sorry. not meaning to offend. btw, feel free to invite me to those if you need an extra dps. I"m 70% on the push pull but need the practice hehe. there were a ton of practice parties in my alliance but it's become severely difficult to find practice or low key runs since the professions thing dropped.
    but, notice I did say mostly not the super end game stuff... implying that it is run just not the focus. :)

I only enjoy this game for its solo content, and generally despise the idea of a guild, but after all the negativity over the last few days for the first time I've actually considered looking over the guild lists just to find people who actually PLAY random content. What you posted earlier keeps coming back to mind.

I'm ok with these rq changes because I absolutely won't be running it now lol. no way no how. I won't even be running selected que's now. alliance/friends/guild runs only now...

But frankly, I'd rather just not play at all, or simply forego randoms altogether if the only way to do them is with a guild.
    I suggest you try it before just giving up. I'm not naturally that social either. but this is good practice for being a little more social lol. and that you are actually talking in the forums tells me you're probably the sort to integrate naturally into a guild. because guilds are a lot like the forums in a way.

I was like you early on in this game now I wouldn't be here without being in a guild. it's not do-able. the boons make game play more tolerable and finding a good guild with camaraderie gives this game legs. I've spent hours just in chat with guildies about all sorts of things. you've got nothing to lose by trying out a guild or two. give it at least a month unless whatever guild you join is utterly toxic.

• adamantineangeladamantineangel Member Posts: 55 Arc User

adamantine angel That proposal is the worst.

And that is the whole idea!

Think of it: There is to date no meaningful penalty for group-quitters. Only the real players are getting hurt. I myself have lost track of not being able to complete a dungeon, or ran into a gimped skirmish... all on account of one player who disconnected from a group to avoid a random queue instance they didn't like. But implememnting my idea takes random queues out of all players hands and makes random queues actual randomly selected missions that you must complete before you can earn any AD anywhere in your account.

It is the worst. It is meant to be the worst... for group-quitters.
    Most days when i go for RQ, on the skirmishes mostly, i have to wait several rounds for someone to accept the queue so we 5 can go forward into battle. That annoys me like no other. I think the order of Queuing (is that how its spelled ? ) is off. I think it is right now gather 5 player, prepare a map, have 5 players accept. But i think it might be better to rearrange it so: Prepare a map, then gather 5 players from the queue pool, put them in the map. The game should have a large number of players queuing up for RQ, but having them accept after already committing to it and after the map has been selected seems pointless and causes issues, imho. Also, can we get them put into the queue chat immediately once the party is set ?
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Disclaimer: This is focusing on the first three RQ tiers and AD, but the Expert queue could benefit all the same.

After mulling all of this over for a while, I still think 1/tier/day/account is too stiff and really does stifle alting pretty dramatically. Moving to 2/tier/day/account would be too good however, you'd be able to basically cap AD with 6 runs. I'm thinking a middle ground is in order, where the 2nd run on an account gives half the rewards of the 1st run. To further promote alting, the second run could require being done on a different character than the first, the first character to run a tier would be down to the residuals. That way, it would be most efficient to run the AD RQs on a least 2 characters, but could be done on up to 6 characters before being down to the residual rewards.
This discussion has been closed.