test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: Ravenloft Rewards

124»

Comments

• rop2015rop2015 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Bug: Okay, I just spent 2,200,000 AD buying a Bronzewood Assault Bangili which comes from Masterwork Armor III and the equip bonus which states exactly: "Gain 25 Deflection for each percent of health you are missing" does not proc and or work at all. The regular stats such as, MHP, Crit, AP, and Defense are fine and are all there. It is just the Equip bonus. I have tested it thoroughly and it isn't bugged in the sense that it only turns on every now and then, no it simply does not proc. The moment I start to lose perecentages of my HP I look to see if the base number of my deflect, which is 8800, goes up and or down as my HP fluxuates back and forth, the Deflect number doesn't move. I even scrolled down to see if the amount of Deflect percentage that I have, which is 49.1% changes and it doesn't move either. I let my health go all the way down to almost dead and my Deflect simply does not move (from that particular Equip bonus) it does not work and ya'll need to fix it. If I lose 80% of my health I should basically have 2000 extra Deflect that procs from that piece and literally it gives me none no matter how much HP is missing. There should be no reason why a consumer and player of your product spends money on your game just to buy in game currencies solely for a piece of gear and that gear piece doesn't work. This needs to be fixed. I can't even use the gear.
This discussion has been closed.