test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

loadouts

i changed my mount to the chultan leopard and i changed my loadout and now it wont let me change back to any other loadout.i upgraded some enchants but i didnt change gear or insignias and didnt delete anything i was using. all armor and weapons are the same for all 3 loadouts except for 1 mask on my templock build..i still have the mask. i even saved all current gear to all loadouts and it still wont let me change..cannot equip some items from loadout is all it says

Comments

• Options
    seraphium#1847 seraphium Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Cannot change loadout after changing current mount. Tried changing back to original and still doesn't work. Error reads unable to equip some items from the loadout, but same as above my loadout is pretty much the same
  • Options
    redman2015redman2015 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had the same thing happen. I equipped a different mount added some enchantments. Now I just get a load noise when trying to select a different load out.
  • Options
    haze817haze817 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I had this same issue. I removed all my insignias from my mounts, active and in the stable. Worked after that. Just thought id try to help. I made sure not to share insignias unless i share the same mount per loadout.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I don't play on PS4 but on this is an issue with the way it interacts with the PC too.

I have encountered that new insignia that are the same as my mount insignia "claim" they are in use on another load out. I toss them into the guild bank and it goes away. This feature seems to get very confused about mounts and their insignia. I would also be sure not to have the insignia "protected" when swapping. I am no database engineer but I understand, if something is protected, it cannot be easy to place into another location.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    blizam81blizam81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I encountered this bug when I swapped out insignias. Trying the above mentioned fix, I unequipped all of my insignias but it didn't let me switch loadouts. The insignias have an indicator in the bottom left corner that tells me they are used in a saved loadout. There is no way to apply to all loadouts it remove from all loadouts. I sold the old insignias before I realized the big so I feel like I'm dead in the water.
  • Options
    aimfortheknees#4525 aimfortheknees Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I can not change character loadouts! I am stuck on my "running by myself loadout". I can't tank a dungeon with my current loadout. Any ideas or help here!?
  • Options
    groo#6243 groo Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    Hi, I have a rogue alt with two loadouts; a Whisperknife (WK) and a Master Infiltrator (MI). Recently I have been unable to swap to the MI loadout. I can access the menu to select to the loadout and it makes the sound made when a loadout is loading, however, nothing changes. I saw a message saying something cannot be unequipped when I tried yesterday. For one of my alts I did sell a healing potion that in the inventory said was being used by another loadout, so that could have been the rogue (Unfortunaltely, I don't remember).

I have searched the forums and some of the suggestions were that something could be on cool down or there might be something in the overflow bag, but I don't believe this to be the case. Also, one forum suggested unequipping everything from the D-Pad (potions, etc) before trying to swap loadouts, but this did not work.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    We're aware of some players unable to switch loadouts and are looking into this. Thanks!