test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost City of Omu Preview Patch Notes: NW.95.20180306e.10

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Content and Environment
General
  • Cradle of the Death God: A potential improvement has been made to server and client performance in this trial.
  • Fane of the Night Serpent: A potential improvement has been made to server performance in this instance.
Event Timing
  • The events on May 17th have been swapped with the ones on May 1st. Among those changes are 2x Guild Marks (now running 5/1) and Bonus RP (now running 5/17).

Combat and Powers
General
  • Blood Visage: This effect now properly has an icon.
  • The Alpha Compy companion's summoned compies now more consistently revive after combat.

Items and Economy
Zen Market
  • The Blood Ruby Pack now consistently states the Blood Ruby's RP value of 5,000 in all locations.

Art, Animation, and Audio
Animation
  • Summoning the Paranoid Delusion companion no longer gets the player character and the companion stuck in a weird pose until they next enter combat.

Comments

• majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Yay! No more being trapped in my PD's anguished reality. Thanks for that and the fixes to CODG and Fane.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    And about Masterwork IV quest bug ?

Because that, I saw yesterday the GF's masterwork V boots at 5kk in AH ^^
    2fv72Fw.png
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Changes to Fane are welcome - sometimes it is just fine, but on occasions it lags so horribly (jerky movement and/or rubberbanding) that it is next to unplayable.

Regarding CoDG, however, a bit of clarification would be appreciated - are those simply changes to reduce lag in the final (Atropal) phase (which can be an absolute, and very unfair, killer), or are there any changes to the mechanisms?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    "Limited time promo!!! 6x Blood rubies (4k zen) for only one coalescent ward (1k zen)!!!!!!!!!!
    Get 4 times your zen worth!!! Hurry before it ends!"

Thanks for fixing the blood ruby pack. (jk of course)

On a serious note though, I'm looking forward to the patch notes that say: "Sword coast adventures is back! With BtA loyal gear and IGG items."
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    An estimate on when the Masterwork issue will be fixed would be welcome - it is becoming a showstopper for many people. All the MW IV quests have been broken for three weeks now, and personally I consider this the most serious bug currently affecting people.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Interesting to get to try out the 64-bit client. It's hard to put my finger on it, but something seems to have improved a lot. Movement seems a lot smoother, but more than that, oddly, the colors seem to be really popping. Also, the way the light is hitting my character seems to have seen some sort of improvement? Has something changed, or am I just seeing things? It almost makes me wonder if you've added support for the 30-bit DreamColor display in my HP laptop.

Oh, by the way...I just finished the Maze Engine campaign on another toon and realized something...Regis has been unsuccessful in getting anyone to dance with him. It would have been neat if you got an achievement for doing a dance emote while you were next to him.
    Post edited by hustin1 on
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
This discussion has been closed.