test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Difference between Batiri and Batiri Runt companions?

litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
AH is loaded with Batiri, but no Batiri Runts. Also, I can't see the Batiri Companion in the Collections.

Any input?

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    They should be the same thing. Their flavor/display name on the Collections and when you equip the mount is Batiri Runt but the icon name is Batiri. It was likely an accidental inconsistency or forced due to space.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    AH is loaded because the Batiri breed faster than kobolds.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Well, I just yesterday got a Batiri Runt from the Merchant Prince's Folly skirmish. When I looked it up on the AH and collections, I couldn't find it under that name. They look the same, except for the name. Interesting.
  • Options
    On the subject of changing names once used, that is not the case here. I have my Batiri Runt in inventory, unused. The Batiri that I see on the AH are likewise unused.

I will say that I see a Batiri in one section of the Collections, and when I switch to 'By Location', I see the Batiri Runt. They are not the same, as the Batiri is shown as Not Owned, and the Runt is.

"I said 'Runt'" - Brian, The Family Guy. :)