test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we get more Call to Arm events please?

artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
Call to Arms events only reward esthetic items, we don't even get extra rough AD from them anymore, and yet they are very rare.

Why not make them more frequent? For example there is nothing big happening this week-end, why not add a CTA on top?

I've been waiting for over a year to get tiefling weapons. I probably missed a straight to helm at some point but still.

There are 9 different CTA's and they happen less than once a month. I don't see what's preventing you from having one each week or every second week.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    They should add the missing skirmishes. There hasn't been a new CtA released since mod4. Missing: Blacklake, Rothe Valley, Aberrant Assault.

If they don't want to schedule them more frequently, add the transmutes we've purchased or acquired to the Maze Engine store. I need a new Savage Skull orb for my CW and it has been forever since Orc Assault.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This has been a topic of discussion internally, it's just a matter of finding the time to make the necessary updates and fit into the development calendar along with other priorities.
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > This has been a topic of discussion internally, it's just a matter of finding the time to make the necessary updates and fit into the development calendar along with other priorities.

That's good to know, thanks.