test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.95.20180306e.3

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10853614

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Still nothing on the run-away comps.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    siggtomten29siggtomten29 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    would be nice to have known monday that the fix would be live thursday, as i did my weekly back then, and it would be nice to have an answer to my question in the other post: do i get the reward retrospectivly or did i miss out on the ring cause you cant communicate with your players?
  • Options
    bananitsabananitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Nothing about the omuan treasure carvings again. Are they a random drop? What's going on? :( 3d week now and many haven't gotten not even one...
  • Options
    velahryn#7236 velahryn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Tyrant drops for upgrade?..
    Lost chests at ToNG when dead at the end?..
    Disappearing companions?..
  • Options
    danpio1217#3410 danpio1217 Member Posts: 58 Arc User

Lost chests at ToNG when dead at the end?..

Dont die lol
  • Options
    bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    so last week they said fix was in if u took another profession beside jewel crafting that u could take the jewel crafting .that's still not fixed. u cant take it. if any of u where around from years ago when they said astral seal was fixed on WOd hearalds wouldn t cause lag they "FIXED" that about every month or so for over a year and I do believe it still isn't working right . so when they say there fixing something don't get your hopes up too high . all cant be fixed or an easy fix
  • Options
    maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Hundreds of bugs, and only 2 positions on the list ... no comment ..
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Guys you're not going to suddenly get the opportunity to get 5 rings drop at once - they fixed it promptly. Be happy...
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User

would be nice to have known monday that the fix would be live thursday, as i did my weekly back then, and it would be nice to have an answer to my question in the other post: do i get the reward retrospectivly or did i miss out on the ring cause you cant communicate with your players?

Anything that affects the community as a whole does not get reimbursed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    from posts on the forum, it seemed very likely this would get fixed...my guild had a MotD saying basically "Don't do Fane until after Thursday's patch as it may get fixed."
    Hoping for improvements...