test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Merchant prince folly "broken record"

rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
Every time the line "With the courtyard secured..." starts, the sound gets into annoying loops resulting in a minute of "with the courtyard...it...it...it...with the courtyard sec...with the court..."

And it is like that since I remember, probably no one minds that? It is true you can mute the sounds, but... Or may be most of players do not suffer from this bug?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    I have. It is annoying.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Just imagine that the Engineer is a Techno DJ and that you are you are you you are needed out out out side.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Who even is the speaker? Is this some kind of Truman show? Good morning, good evening, good night, the courtyard is secur .. the courtyard is secu ... the courtyard..

ARGH!
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The speaker is the royal engineer.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    First time I heard it I broke into laughter so hard I couldn't focus on what I was supposed to be doing (and I sincerely apologize to the pug I was with, I'm glad we managed gold regardless of my temporary inability to do anything but laugh helplessly) because all I could think of was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    When the Skirmish first came out this was reported and, when we looked into it on our end, it appears that it's because it's relatively easy to trigger the audio when crossing certain parts of the courtyard, making it sound like a loop.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    But should not the trigger be clear-clear-clearing of the the the co-co-co-courtyard? :)
  • Options
    danpio1217#3410 danpio1217 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    @nitocris83 its because a companion gets stuck inside the door when the door magically appears. Leave the door off and i bet it wouldn't trigger so many times.