test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we have a command created to keybind 'Sleep on Floor' emote please?

aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
I know there is not yet one, because I contacted GM help and got an email back yesterday saying they had nothing on their records and could not help as it was a new emote, and to post it in the forum. I hotkey certain emotes by binding them to un-used keys and would like to do this for the Sleep on Floor emote to avoid scrolling through the list each time, but no variation of anything I tried works, and I now know that this is because there is no command yet. Can we have one made please?

Comments

• Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    What error does it give you when you try?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Command should be working with what @kreatyve typed out. What happens when you try that?
  • Options
    aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Thankyou for your help. I just went and tried [ /bind 7 emote Sleep_on_floor ] and this worked (I have mount and mount combat power on the ` key because it is closer and easier to hit so 7 is now empty). I had already tried using sleep_on_floor, Sleep_On_Floor, Sleep_on_Floor, but not Sleep_on_floor, I tried using with and without the word emote in the string (as some use it and some do not) and nothing was working. But this worked so I am very grateful. Thanks again. X

*edit* can someone connected with Cryptic please inform the GM's so they know so they have it on their records and can help someone else.
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    It shouldn't be case sensitive. I'll go look at that.