test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fane of the Night Serpent not giving rings?

13»

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    FYI guys:
    I think you only get the Green Ring of Scales once & same goes for the Purple Restoration agent.

If you have them in inventory, bank, or created the Rings of Scales +2, you won't see the items drop ever again. Perhaps the issue is however some people did not picked them up; yet those people should see them drop again next time around. Realize they were are potion, similar to Tymora's Lucky Coin, or Adorable Pocket Pet. It's true they can however be upgraded from Green, to Blue, to Purple, then even Legendary & Mythic - and that is the real TRUE find in that quest.

-
    Sure Shadowstalker rings are nice, and many want to complete their collection, yet I suspect that will be fixed very soon. So don't delay your campaign progress cause once a fix is available all those rings will again drop again.
    -

PPS: For Scales If you expecting to get more restoration reagents from the Serpent Boss you won't. You'll need to google / bing / yahoo "Chain of Scales Restoration" for which hunts gives restoration pieces. ;)

Added third paragraph above to denote comment below.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Perhaps read the entire thread again and then read your post... You aren't on the same page
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Yea I know they started talking about Shadowstalker rings a month ago... but that's was identified it be corrected soon or shortly afterwards. I believe we will now see the patch for that tomorrow...

Hense just the FYI comment above as some additional information what I feel is the true find in that quest. Still I wouldn't use that as a reason to delay doing my campaign mission cause I'd want my 25 treasures, it's not like +3, and especially the +4 or +5 are going to drop frequently so it could take weeks, or even months or more for others. o:)
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • vorena#3664 vorena Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Patch Notes for tomorrow say that a fix has been included.

• any news on this topic ? been doing Fane of the night serpent, and didn't get anything anymore after the first time I unlocked it. hopefully some fixes soon ?
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

any news on this topic ? been doing Fane of the night serpent, and didn't get anything anymore after the first time I unlocked it. hopefully some fixes soon ?

I got a ring this week. You gotta take it back to Eku.
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    It was fixed on last patch
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    fixed and +1 curse drops xD