test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Haiti - Fangbreaker Island Bug

yeenoghu#2009 yeenoghu Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Whenever a player dies during the first boss in FBI, it's impossible for the player to return to the fight unless leaves the instance and is re-invited (not a problem with most private queues but if you are doing a public queue that means you either get the 30 minutes restriction to join another Public Queue).

Not only that but in Private Queue, you can kick someone and re-invite them if they die and they reappear in the fight.

So my question is: when is the bug on Haiti getting fixed. Everytime you do a public FBI and if someoen dies in Haiti the palyer(s) is(are) impossible to join with the rest of the party even if boss is defeated. Before fixing Ras'Ni bug, look into this one please.

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    AS far as I know it is getting fixed when Mod 13 launches. If I remember correctly it is in the patch notes that are in the preview section. Here is the patch note concerning it.

Fangbreaker Island
    The Hati encounter no longer becomes stuck if a player dies and releases at a specific time.
    The quest path now properly continues forward after defeating the Dragon Turtle.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Confirming it's fixed with tomorrow's release as per the patch notes.