test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Expedition Leader Pack 2x same account

If i buy 2x Expedition Leader Pack on 2 chars same account would i get all the stuff on both chars? or i can't buy more than one on same account?

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The pack can be purchased multiple times on the same account. If you were to buy 2 of these and claim on two separate characters, each character would get all the items/rewards included in the pack one time.
  • Options
    xzotix#6679 xzotix Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    (On PS4) Would this also mean a Pilgrim Artifact Weapon Cache with each purchase of the Expedition Leader Pack? Presuming PS4 will get the early bird special.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

(On PS4) Would this also mean a Pilgrim Artifact Weapon Cache with each purchase of the Expedition Leader Pack? Presuming PS4 will get the early bird special.

Each purchase of the pack would get everything that is contained in the pack, so you would indeed get another Pilgrim Artifact Weapon Cache.