test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Removing mount insignia bug

For some reason when you remove an insignia, it will create a new stack, taking up an inventory slot even if you have that same item in your inventory. Happened with unbound blue barbed insignia of aggression, but happens with pretty much every insignia.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll bring this up to the team!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited January 2018

For some reason when you remove an insignia, it will create a new stack, taking up an inventory slot even if you have that same item in your inventory. Happened with unbound blue barbed insignia of aggression, but happens with pretty much every insignia.

It stacks for me. Are you sure they are not different because of bound?
    What I tried were all unbound insignia (blue Enlightened Insignia of Prosperity).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

What I tried were all unbound insignia (blue Enlightened Insignia of Prosperity).
    100% sure. I discard all bound blue insignias ('cause I dont exactly need 'em), so all I have are unbound ones. Similar thing can happen with some mass life scrolls - unbound scrolls, yet they don't stack.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited January 2018

100% sure. I discard all bound blue insignias ('cause I dont exactly need 'em), so all I have are unbound ones. Similar thing can happen with some mass life scrolls - unbound scrolls, yet they don't stack.
    Those are different because we knew there are different type of the unbound scrolls (although they have the same name). They stack to the same type. i.e. in the worst case, there are 2 stacks only. They do stack if they are really identical.

Based on your description, I interpreted your insignia issue was just it did not stack automatically when it was removed from the mount and you could stack them together yourself manually. Was my assumption incorrect?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

Those are different because we knew there are different type of the unbound scrolls (although they have the same name). They stack to the same type. i.e. in the worst case, there are 2 stacks only. They do stack if they are really identical.

Based on your description, I interpreted your insignia issue was just it did not stack automatically when it was removed from the mount and you could stack them together yourself manually. Was my assumption incorrect?
    Yes. I have one stack of unbound insignias of aggression, I remove another one, unbound as well, it creates a new stack. They can get stacked manually, but it's kinda inconvenient.