test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The ability remove inspect from the F key

sakasilsakasil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Honestly, I don't see why this is a thing in the game, especially in the PC version where the game doesn't have native controller support anyway, to be honest there should be an option to turn it off anyway because of how often people get in the way when trying to interact with everything else and in the Winter Festival event especially one fishing hole gets surrounded by more people than can interact with it more times than not causing everyone to inspect each other and even if you do your best to turn away from people it still has them highlighted causing you to not interact with the fishing hole, and some people just stand there until you move, and some people move to interrupt you anyway, the interaction key should never have been bound to the inspection key IMHO but at this point the only thing that I can hope for is a way to turn inspection off because truth be told I don't want to inspect people, I couldn't care less what they are using, it's not like the game's gear is that varied in the end.

there are two things that can be done to fix this 1 unbind it completely and allow us to change the key, 2 give us the ability to turn it off and on so if people want to inspect someone they can but don't have to have it always active.

Comments

• thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    Use this: /bind f ++interact
    This does exactly what you want.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    thestia said:

Use this: /bind f ++interact
    This does exactly what you want.

I bound U(seless level up key) to that some weeks back and it really helps for a lot of things but in Winterfest, it is great. Talk to the mayor, the gift mistress, use the telescope, fish from the circle... the entire instance could be clustered right there and it doesn't matter.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Just be aware that if you rebind the default interact button, you'll loose some functionality of it. Default interact does more than ++interact. While ++interact ignores players in the way, it won't let you aid fallen players, kick enemies in pvp, or confirm looting contents of things like chests and resource nodes. I keep default interact to F and have ++interact bound to G.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I use:
    F "Interact"
    F+Ctrl "InteractWithRewardClaim $$ Interactandloot"

OR: F "UnifiedInteractatCursor"

nwo commands, sto commands
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪