test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extra Life 2017 - Community Created Character!

2»

Comments

• chupinhas#1606 chupinhas Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    For a 24h stream the link is for a offline account, new link to stream is appreciated
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @chupinhas#1606 They weren't streaming at that time. The link is correct.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Great stream - thank you to all the devs who participated in the stream today. @midnightlight#2361 @miasmat @nitocris83 and anyone else I'm missing or don't know the handles of.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    zajojajo said:

Where is past broadcast :/

^^ This. I can't find the saved video at that link or on the usual perfectworld channel.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • rusell#3740 rusell Member Posts: 1 New User
    Kiedy gra zostanie dalej aktualizowana? Z tego co widzę to ostatnia jej aktualizacja była w 2015 w maju ;p