test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Different Seals of the Brave issue

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
So it seemed that the first time we ran ToNG - we were receiving 70 seals per completion.

When I started paying attention last night - we were receiving 60 seals per completion. The final boss was no longer dropping 10 seals.

Wanted to know if this is WAI or broken.

(Yes we were all alive at the end of each of the bosses, and everyone was still on the platform - the only difference is that we were 4 manning rather than 5 manning)
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Comments

• Options
    jojo#2051 jojo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    did a three or four runs on tuesday and our tank got 60 more seals than me. that's like a whole runs earn. no idea why. i specifically paid attention to not die after we killed the boss or shortly before.
  • Options
    Over the weekend there seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to when we would get 60 versus 70 seals. It's almost like the final boss has a 50% drop rate of those 10 seals... and some people in the group would get 70 others would get 60.

@nitocris83

Any ideas?
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

Over the weekend there seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to when we would get 60 versus 70 seals. It's almost like the final boss has a 50% drop rate of those 10 seals... and some people in the group would get 70 others would get 60.

@nitocris83

Any ideas?

Is there a scorecard and if so, maybe the game is comparing your run to other runs and awarding extra seals if you are doing better than average and if you are under the average time it awards less seals. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Nope, it's supposed to be 10 seals per boss and 20 from each chest. But the last boss doesn't always award his. We had the same crew go through several times over the weekend always in the same order on the charts and no rhyme or reason some times we'd get the last boss' seals sometimes we wouldn't. Sometimes one or two of us would and the others wouldn't. I mean if JT doesn't get all 70 seals regularly then you know something is wrong lol.