test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merchant Prince’s Folly rewards?

tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
What are the rewards of the new skirmish with and without key? Basically, do you get anything from the skirmish if you dont have key and if you have key there is anything valuable or is like the ToNG chest but with no seals (which means empty)?.

Comments

• brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    brewald said:

I read that post and is the reason why I have doubts. They are obviously not giving mounts and companion each time you finnish the skirmish. At the end of previous skirmishs you get automatically rings, campaign currency, peridots, aquamarines and so on, what I dont know and hadn't see writen anywhere is what you get from the new skirmish, just for finnish it without usimg the key and what you get with if you have a key and you open the chest. If you get just a peridot from a legendary key is one thing, if you get r8 and seals of the braves is something extremly different.

You can get +5 rings from underdark skirmishs, but naming them as a regular price is not very accurataly as the RNG involved to get a +5 make it extremly hard get. Im just asking what you get when you dont win the lotery.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    They wouldn't give you Seals of the Brave on a skirmish that takes 15 minutes to run at maximum. Gold is 6 minutes.

Default rewards are campaign currency, Seal of the Protector, and minor refinement items.

The crafted key for the bonus chest is an addition to the task that makes the key for T9G. No added cost, just makes 2 keys instead of 1.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    Thank you very much beckylunatic. I was kinda worried that I was going to receive the answer you gave me, there is nothing again on the chest that make you want to play the new content. I guess if I get this from random queue Its better to just leave and switch toons as I'm not going to waste nor farm a key to get those rewards.