test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seals of the Brave - is the cap not working?

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
On the PS4 the first time anyone should have been able to get into the dungeon was this Monday (four days ago). From everything we have read - the only place to get the seals of the brave is in ToNG. And the weekly cap per the tool tip is 400. The chest plate cost 600 seals.

So how (as of Wednesday) are there people wearing the chest plate? Is the tool tip incorrect? Or is there somewhere that people were able to get seals before this week?
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I heard rumors on PC that the cap did not work. As I am not running T9G myself, I have no idea if this is even fixed for us.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

On the PS4 the first time anyone should have been able to get into the dungeon was this Monday (four days ago). From everything we have read - the only place to get the seals of the brave is in ToNG. And the weekly cap per the tool tip is 400. The chest plate cost 600 seals.

So how (as of Wednesday) are there people wearing the chest plate? Is the tool tip incorrect? Or is there somewhere that people were able to get seals before this week?

I would think the cap listed is a typo and the real cap would be 1200 like all other seals.
  • Options
    This is in reference to a supposed weekly earning cap (400? limiting to one piece per week), not an inventory cap.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

This is in reference to a supposed weekly earning cap (400? limiting to one piece per week), not an inventory cap.

Ah, understood. Didn't notice there was a weekly earning cap.
  • Options
    Ahem. Particularly if it doesn't actually work.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Thank you everyone - I guess that's what I get for trying to play a game by the rules, lol.

Well at least I know and we can stop thinking we've missed something.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP