test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Guild

Hi,

I am looking for guild for my GWF. A well established and active guild would be preferable, as would english language and Australian time zones. Please let me know if your guild is interested.

Regards

Jason
Tagged:

Answers

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    I am in Melb. my guild -Den of the Misfits- GH10 well on our way to 11 + 4 boons and has been around for a few years and we are in an excellent Alliance
    feel free to send me a tell @earlgreybeard

Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Tyrs Paladium has active players in the EU and Aussie time zones. No drama, all the help you could ever need in game, and the best guild website since the invention of the lag monster! :)

Come check us out -- you'll likely make friends for many years to come.

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • taskmaster#6434 taskmaster Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Looking for a place to hang your Sword & Shield? Looking for a true community? The Apostles of the Feywild are looking for new friends of all skills & levels! level 4 SH and Growing, we are part of a HUGE active community of alliances! id love to answer any questions you may have! @taskmaster#0851 or @faeromalikite in game or message me here!